Vivi!!

I

irosamak

I thought i was about time that some one paid tribute to the best character a final fantasy game has ever had to offer. Hes a black mage that makes him extra special but also hes cute and kicks teh shit even though hes 3 fft tall......

I give you ................VIVI

i had a nice picture planned but the site wont let me cos im a noob, so ull jsut have to find your own, although if your like me ull have pic's of your walls anyway :D

please spread the love about vivi and reply

E

ECA

OMG **** THE FUCK OFF AND DIE OF AIDS YOU RETARDED CANCERBAG NEWBOIDS LLAAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAAAMA AJOBBBBEEEEE CUUUUUNNTTTTTT.

PS: Me and ira are on lan and erm this is just a joke :-] No banne meee thankeeeee.

I

irosamak

'ECA' should be shot for posting such blasfamous stuff on a topic about ViVi thats just disrespecting him , i am ashmaed :(

N

-Nxs-

Maybe ill get some time to play FF9 this week and see what all the fuss is about - never really got into it that much

N

-Nxs-

I just want to point out - all this talk of wanking and urm bumming is not going to do this forum or game's reputation any good :)

L

leggy

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I just want to point out - all this talk of wanking and urm bumming is not going to do this forum or game's reputation any good :)

Either will all the fucking shit spamming. I was considering buying this game until I read some of the posts and threads here.

D

DeSlisser

Oooooh those 2 pics of the little black mage dude makes me wanna play one aswell... shame i have no internet for nother 4 weeks orso :(

Mebe cya aurora guys after those dark 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom