viva pinata

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
How do you tame the evil ones ;o?

Anyway my playstyle has totally reversed and i think ive really got the hang of it, making tons of money and remancing badgers, ants and squirrels now!

Anyway if you want some easy cash (before getting decent pinatas to sell) :

Make a load of the venus fly trap style weeds, let them grow to full size then whack them, sell the flowers + seeds for huge cash

Worth noting that trying to please too many pinatas at once was my downfall, have 3 types that get along in your garden as your main focus and no more than 5 in total, can deal with the rest later :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
great scott, hes got it!

another easy cash maker

buy chilly seeds and plant them as close as possible. buy red fertilizer and sprinkle them all at the same time with 3 sprinkles. wait a bit, water them. sell each chilly for 400 choc

sherbat taming

grow a pumpkin to its biggest size so it pops off the root. goto the tinkerer dude, get a gold ticket and tinker with the pumpkin. wait till sherbat is back, he eats it. hes quite a hard bastard aswell, and i think he looks the best after shellybean

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
selling higher level pinatas makes you madly rich! Fear my sheep and badger army.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
My main party Pinata is a Crowla called Captain Peckers.

He looks hilarious with his pirate hat and false teeth.

tris-

how did you get a bottle of medicine?

tris-

Delket said:
selling higher level pinatas makes you madly rich! Fear my sheep and badger army.

ive got a jameleon insterested in my garden, looks a bit of a bitch to get and breed though.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye some of them are a pain to get in and just wander round the edge, got a beaver thing doing that atm

Hippos need 50% water o_O

Aada

Part of the furniture
Delket said:
Ye some of them are a pain to get in and just wander round the edge, got a beaver thing doing that atm

Hippos need 50% water o_O

I'm building a water park atm.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont know it till you tried it Cho, as someone said before too i never learnt the true potential till i played it totally smashed.

Aada

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Your all fecking mad, mad I tells ya! :D
Mad? why? because the game doesn't involve smashing someones skull in? or because it's totally different ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
What i meant to say before i got rudely disturbed by some work is that the game is fucking awsome and must be owned by any 360 owner.

In no way in hell is this a kids game tbh because it gets really hard the higher lvl you get and it gets bloody hectic at times to the point where it gets like a deathmatch arena between you're Pinata.

But the game is fun, refreshing and a pure joy to play and i cannot wait to get home and sit down and get my garden up :D

tris-

Delket said:
Dont know it till you tried it Cho, as someone said before too i never learnt the true potential till i played it totally smashed.

where you drunk or something else? ;)

i find it quite perplexing to play when im sober, i never get the light bulb moment when im faced with some particularly challenging task. it does come, just takes a whole lot more time.

Aada said:
What i meant to say before i got rudely disturbed by some work is that the game is fucking awsome and must be owned by any 360 owner.

In no way in hell is this a kids game tbh because it gets really hard the higher lvl you get and it gets bloody hectic at times to the point where it gets like a deathmatch arena between you're Pinata.

i had that from trying to please too many at once. since my buzzlegum problem, ive breeded the ant thingys so now i attrack the arocknids. they get the bee problem sorted ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
where you drunk or something else? ;)

i find it quite perplexing to play when im sober, i never get the light bulb moment when im faced with some particularly challenging task. it does come, just takes a whole lot more time.

i had that from trying to please too many at once. since my buzzlegum problem, ive breeded the ant thingys so now i attrack the arocknids. they get the bee problem sorted ;)

I started another garden today (damn i have to stop that!!) and i have my shit sorted now i am only catering for around 4-5 Pinata species.

hit lvl 26 now and starting to see some rather cool Pinata, so far my Garden consists of around 4-5 Jameleon's lots of really cool butterflys/frogs/mice and i'm no moving onto Bunnys and the Prezitail.

BTW how many times do you have to breed a speices to get Master Romancer?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
You guys all playing an import version or something? Waiting (less than patiently) for Friday here :/

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Aada said:
I started another garden today (damn i have to stop that!!) and i have my shit sorted now i am only catering for around 4-5 Pinata species.

hit lvl 26 now and starting to see some rather cool Pinata, so far my Garden consists of around 4-5 Jameleon's lots of really cool butterflys/frogs/mice and i'm no moving onto Bunnys and the Prezitail.

BTW how many times do you have to breed a speices to get Master Romancer?

7 in your garden at once not total bread so dont let any be eat while trying to earn it ;p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Delket said:
7 in your garden at once not total bread so dont let any be eat while trying to earn it ;p

So i basicly i just need to breed another 5 mice and have 7 total in wondering around in my garden?

What did you mean by not total bread? sorry it's early and i'm fucked up ^^

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Its amazing how this game progress. Me and a friend booted it up to play for the first time, and we got really disappointed, but after a while we got hooked. Ended up playing from like 10 pm till 3-4 am xD

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
DavidH said:
Its amazing how this game progress. Me and a friend booted it up to play for the first time, and we got really disappointed, but after a while we got hooked. Ended up playing from like 10 pm till 3-4 am xD

Lol same, till you get the hang of it is a bit dull but you suddenly go woah this rocks!

And by the total i mean you need 7 in the garden at any given time alive. Not the amount that have been there ever. So if you breed up to 6 total, then 2 get eaten and have 4, you need another 3 (as opposed to 1) to get the Award.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
You guys all playing an import version or something? Waiting (less than patiently) for Friday here :/

Yeah they are. I'll be ordering it for xmas as I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Rainbow 6 Vegas coming this week.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
game is region free, 2nd disc is region locked why are ms so fucking anal

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yaka said:
game is region free, 2nd disc is region locked why are ms so fucking anal

tbh i'd rather have had a normal edition because the tomb style case is fucking annoying to open coz first you have to take it out of the sleeve then open it without everything inside falling out.

Gonna nick me a normal case at the weekend!

tris-

ive now gone for the juicygoose and salamango combo. just have to start the breeding of reddhotts. also got jameleons breeding if anyone wants to buy some :)

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Fancy trading some of yours for quackberry, cinnamonkey, doenut, raisant?

ooh and i have a dragonache now!, lvl 35 or abouts.

Edit : might have some foxes left too, forgot name offhand though. The ones that eat quackberrys and rabbits.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Aada said:
tbh i'd rather have had a normal edition because the tomb style case is fucking annoying to open coz first you have to take it out of the sleeve then open it without everything inside falling out.

Gonna nick me a normal case at the weekend!

yep the case for it is a flimsy plastic thingie still dont like that fact that the second disc is region locked tho

tris-

Delket said:
Fancy trading some of yours for quackberry, cinnamonkey, doenut, raisant?

ooh and i have a dragonache now!, lvl 35 or abouts.

i dont need quackberry at the mo. im in the market for insect type creatures or their evolved counterparts. wouldnt mind a tamed mole, can send a couple things for that :)

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Raisant not count :<?

Think i have a profitermole tame version but not 100% sure.

tris-

Delket said:
Raisant not count :<?

Think i have a profitermole tame version but not 100% sure.

raisant sucks :p

unless you can send 8 of em then its another story.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats your tag ill send you some ants if my spiders didnt eat them all.

Stuff is easy enough to breed anyway.

My main problem is getting everything bread quick enough, got at least 15 different types atm since the eagle visited and says he needs 15 species in garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom