[Virtual Football] FM2007 E-peen thread :p

Killswitch

FH is my second home
In my first pre-season as the mighty (and currently shite-as-you-like) Manchester United, I put 15 goals past the equally mighty Newport County in a friendly match.

What's your highest score? Was it against a 'proper' team? Remember, screenshot or it didn't happen!! (except mine, because I didn't bother grabbing one)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
You can still screen-shot it if its in your current season! =)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
havn't played for some weeks now...

but with chelsea I beated portmouth (sp?) with 8-0.. a premier league match.

Friendlies can go up to 10-0 easy, but mostly I tell my players to chill and I let alot of subs play and ofc youngsters..

Marc

FH is my second home
Something like 14-0 in the premier league is my all time record with everton

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Something like 14-0 in the premier league is my all time record with everton

Just proves it's a game and games are fallible after all...

C'mon let's face it, it's Everton after all ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Just proves it's a game and games are fallible after all...

C'mon let's face it, it's Everton after all ;)

The thing about FM is its a computer game and therefore works on probabilities, ie, if your midfield is better, you will have more possession and therefore more chances. If your attack is better than your oppositions defence you are likely to convert these chances. Once you work out what stats are needed for midfield, attack, defense etc, and what tactics work best, its very easy to put together a team that can win the premiership with as little as £2million

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
The thing about FM is its a computer game and therefore works on probabilities, ie, if your midfield is better, you will have more possession and therefore more chances. If your attack is better than your oppositions defence you are likely to convert these chances. Once you work out what stats are needed for midfield, attack, defense etc, and what tactics work best, its very easy to put together a team that can win the premiership with as little as £2million

True, but but luck is also important :x

Frankly, I always play with a "big" team because its more fun for me. But I kinda agree with what you say

- English -

Resident Freddy
well i dont know if thats 100% true marc. Save the game, play a team. Reload your game play the same team and i doubt the outcome is the same :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just won the Permier Leauge with Stockport County after 9 seasons in charge, I got lucky with 3 bids on 17 year old wonderkids when I was still in the Championship and those 3 kids developed into superstars after 4 years.

My next run will be with Droyslden FC, I played them under FM2006 and I managed to make it to the Premiership and win a UEFA cup with them after 13 seasons in charge.

I always have a 4-5 season campaign with United as well when I first get the game just to see how many European cups I can win with my killer 4-4-2 custom tactic.

Roll on FM2008 tbh, not long now! :D

Marc

FH is my second home
well i dont know if thats 100% true marc. Save the game, play a team. Reload your game play the same team and i doubt the outcome is the same :p

score wise no, but more often than not the winners will be the same. ofc there will be a luck element involved

- English -

Resident Freddy
score wise no, but more often than not the winners will be the same. ofc there will be a luck element involved

hehe well when i used to play champ man 01/02 (years back) i sometimes saved the game before cup matches and if i lost id reload and play till i won... looking back i just think what a stupid thing to do lol... may aswell just make my players with 20stats lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom