Virgin1

Keitan

Banned
:) nice channel... Fresh Prince of Bel air! <3! has all nice programs on it:) you should check it out.. ( lots of star trek if theres any trekkies out there ... my brother and dad watch it lots and i hate it! )

Nate

FH is my second home
was it uk gold that got renamed to Dave?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Virgin1 is actually pretty good, has quite a few old programs I like.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yet another channel to fill airtime

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Dave is UKTV Gold 2

gotta say tho... these last 2 weeks.. been watching mainly Dave and Virgin1.. coz even repeats of good stuff is better than STRICTLY COME DANCING and assorted other shit

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I like Virgin1 just for staring DS9 from the beginning, where the camera work and scripts were as dodgy as each other hehe =)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I like Virgin1 just for staring DS9 from the beginning, where the camera work and scripts were as dodgy as each other hehe =)

Not to mention the opportunity to watch Nightrider from the beginning to the end. Bring on Goliath and Garth.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
UKTV G2 or something like that was the was that got changed to dave

I find with virgin1 anything you want to watch can also be seen on Living or Trouble. But from the ads it looks like it will have Sarah Conner Chronicles

soze

I am a FH squatter
I saw adverts for Virgin one playing the XFiles and though what a bastard i will not get it but its on Sky which surprised me.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I saw adverts for Virgin one playing the XFiles and though what a bastard i will not get it but its on Sky which surprised me.

Likewise i was surprised Virgin sold it to Sky after the Sky 1 fiasco. However Sky 1 the better channel imo.

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't think I got it in the first few, so it's UKTVG2=Dave?

Nate

FH is my second home
Aha! I can see your lies now, if UKTV was renamed to Dave then you'd be writing to Dave now! LIES!!!!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Why did they call it Dave though? and not Paul or Simon?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Likewise i was surprised Virgin sold it to Sky after the Sky 1 fiasco. However Sky 1 the better channel imo.

Virgin1 has been around for five minutes. Give it time to sign on some of the newer shows ^^

I'm with Virgin Media but I don't really miss Sky One. Hooray for Dave showing Whose Line is it Anyway? reruns! I'm happy with it just for that.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Virgin1 has been around for five minutes. Give it time to sign on some of the newer shows ^^

I'm with Virgin Media but I don't really miss Sky One. Hooray for Dave showing Whose Line is it Anyway? reruns! I'm happy with it just for that.

I would miss Sky one personally if it was taken away from me.

The thing that worries me is that they will go head to head with Sky for shows like Lost, Prison Break, Heroes or whatever, and if they win a few of them they will pull the plug on Sky out of spite and you end up having to get rid of which ever you have and download all your tv in future or have both cable and sat tv.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Found Virgin 1 to be pretty disappointing tbh - the only new thing it's showing is the Riches as far as I can make out - everything else is shown on another channel somewhere, and all very very americanised.

Dave is good though, although they need to play more Red Dwarf ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom