Vind is back.

Vind

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings

I've been away from the game for quite some time, never said i would quit or that i had quit. Several reasons irl simply kept me away from the game. Anway, to make a long story short: I'm back in game and i hope to see some of you old-timers still around. That's it from me now, see you ingame =]

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Vind said:
Greetings

I've been away from the game for quite some time, never said i would quit or that i had quit. Several reasons irl simply kept me away from the game. Anway, to make a long story short: I'm back in game and i hope to see some of you old-timers still around. That's it from me now, see you ingame =]

Who..? :twak: ;)

:m00:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Vind and welcome back matey. I had presumed you was an ebay when I saw you pass the other day so dismissed ya :)

Well Jox and all the other guys have long passed but us old timers are still about just in shorter supply.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome back vind :D remember u from the good old stealth days :clap: Think i even leeched some buffs now & then from you :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I remember exping with you in varulv with my thane ;p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I was listening to some Music earlier and it made me thinks of exping at H, I miss those days. ;/

Helme

Resident Freddy
Den som blåser? ;D

Where's Fangorn Nolek and Ekani? :(

Vind

Fledgling Freddie
Yupp

Last time i saw them was this saturday, they came with booz n beer to celebrate my birthday. Doubt they're playing daoc now tho.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
some people just dont get sarcasm... or is that only retards dont get sarcasm

:m00:

good excuse, GAME OVER.

to restart the game insert a new coin

bai :touch: :touch:

btw dunno, did you get it ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom