Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
How does it feel to be the worst player of them all? :D

/popcorn

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hehe, on cluster lately that must be quite an achievement.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I've died a cupple of times ;D Was just laughing of me one-shooting Viktoria as she added on someone ;D

Framer

Loyal Freddie
okay mate what have you been drinking / smoking.? becours from what I know and from what my stats told me I dident die this morning but I did infact get a few nice kills

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

/popcorn

that title is already taken.

I've died a cupple of times ;D Was just laughing of me one-shooting Viktoria as she added on someone ;D

shouldn't that be contributed to a bad template (or a good template on your part) instead of branding her as the worst player ever?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
okay mate what have you been drinking / smoking.? becours from what I know and from what my stats told me I dident die this morning but I did infact get a few nice kills

I take it you are viktoria... :) ?
Heh, well... if u're a norse sb, you took a Flame Spear to the face, and got "knocked" out enough to either chicken like Goaone and vanish/run away, or die... I made the preciouse aaarrrpeees at the same time... so either way - it makes you quite lousy :)

ah.. and for adding on one of Pictureroygimp's targets... /cuddle

Tosen

Part of the furniture
that title is already taken.

shouldn't that be contributed to a bad template (or a good template on your part) instead of branding her as the worst player ever?

Her, making kills from (all I've seen) adding... would result in me claiming she's the worst so far online? :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Anyone would think you had never 1-shot anyone before, does it constitute a flame thread every time you do so? If so this forum would have thousands of them every day.

Framer

Loyal Freddie
okay first of you are infact talking about today now rigth.? I will assume that either way so
1: I dident take any flame spear to the face today , and no I dident die at all today
2: I was infact runing with that duo healer , caster you saw on the bridge , I was not in there grp no but they askt for my help so I desided to help out
3: PIP added on MY figth not the other way around.

but really I cant really care less what you think atm do to the fact I am going to work so rant away all you want ... what ever floats your boat

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Pics or it didn't happen!

You can also edit out large chunks for no obvious reason if you want to go for the authentic "horner" griefing screen shot.

Gamah

Banned
I owned 2sb's who got PA off on me the other day..surely 2 shadowblades should rock a gimpstrel post love :( .. almost didn't have to use IP..

I guess they have never encountered a minstrel who knew what clensing aura was or when to use purge at the right time.

?

I nominate them as rubbish!

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
I owned 2sb's who got PA off on me the other day..surely 2 shadowblades should rock a gimpstrel post love :( .. almost didn't have to use IP..

I guess they have never encountered a minstrel who knew what clensing aura was or when to use purge at the right time.

?

I nominate them as rubbish!

Still bragging bout that huh?? Oh and wb :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy

/popcorn

If you moves from the bridge you might be able to talk :D

Also on that thought had great fun on my ikkle multicoloured spiritmaster of dho0m(rr3)Hardmode-p :D

So many noob albs to farm :sex:

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
I take it you are viktoria... :) ?
Heh, well... if u're a norse sb, you took a Flame Spear to the face, and got "knocked" out enough to either chicken like Goaone and vanish/run away, or die... I made the preciouse aaarrrpeees at the same time... so either way - it makes you quite lousy :)

ah.. and for adding on one of Pictureroygimp's targets... /cuddle

coulden´t said it better Tosen agree to 100%

Framer

Loyal Freddie
okay honestly now...
scherer I dont get you mate... if you get killed for the 15(!!) time in a row I am stupid enough to belive that you wold get the idea that it is NOT a good idea to try and go back to the same place over and over again but apparently that is a bit over your knowledge or your way of thinking.? I mean come on if you die 15 times at the same spot you dont go back and belive things have changet when you come back now do you.? but tbh I feelt kinda sad for your there when you came back again for more slapping... but I guess some never learn now do they.?

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
okay honestly now...
scherer I dont get you mate... if you get killed for the 15(!!) time in a row I am stupid enough to belive that you wold get the idea that it is NOT a good idea to try and go back to the same place over and over again but apparently that is a bit over your knowledge or your way of thinking.? I mean come on if you die 15 times at the same spot you dont go back and belive things have changet when you come back now do you.? but tbh I feelt kinda sad for your there when you came back again for more slapping... but I guess some never learn now do they.?

Brynja Bridge 21:00 CET and show a fair solo fight

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Her, making kills from (all I've seen) adding... would result in me claiming she's the worst so far online? :)

might want to include that in your argument that viktoria is the worst player ever* then.

* a title which still, i remind you, taken.

Framer

Loyal Freddie
schere , you are still tripping now are you.? but come on cant a mod close this thread down already.? this is geting a bit old
[EDIT] and NO I wont show up for any riged figths do to the fact that they are against the COC

aika

Can't get enough of FH
If you moves from the bridge you might be able to talk :D

Also on that thought had great fun on my ikkle multicoloured spiritmaster of dho0m(rr3)Hardmode-p :D

So many noob albs to farm :sex:

Haha I roxed you on my sorc yesterday :p

get some body resists tbh! :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha I roxed you on my sorc yesterday :p

get some body resists tbh! :)

You were that newb rr3 sorc in royal blue ? :p

Also i bet you were confused as hell when i sprinted up to you and past you ages before that on shade ... Atleast im nice to low rr casters on MY assasin :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You were that newb rr3 sorc in royal blue ? :p

Also i bet you were confused as hell when i sprinted up to you and past you ages before that on shade ... Atleast im nice to low rr casters on MY assasin :eek:

wtf when did I kill you on inf :( I think I played Lasttime for like 15 minutes before getting bored and switching to sorc for some zerging ;<

I was the sorc that mezzed you when you emerged from water and loltaped you to death ;>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
wtf when did I kill you on inf :( I think I played Lasttime for like 15 minutes before getting bored and switching to sorc for some zerging ;<

I was the sorc that mezzed you when you emerged from water and loltaped you to death ;>

Hmm ok im confusing you with some other rr6 inf then i guess ... as i didnt think you would hurt my kobbeh after us talking on mid beforehand :D

Must have been Becareful then ... it just stuck in my mind as he /shrugged at me afterwards :p

Also it was you that was duoing with the rr6 cleric yea ?:p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm ok im confusing you with some other rr6 inf then i guess ... as i didnt think you would hurt my kobbeh after us talking on mid beforehand :D

Must have been Becareful then ... it just stuck in my mind as he /shrugged at me afterwards :p

Also it was you that was duoing with the rr6 cleric yea ?:p

Yeah and you added on us when we were roxing that bard+champ duo!! =)
Man we fought them twice, first fight lasted like 10 minutes, was uber fun, we won in the end, then we were winning again and some rp-hungry shades came :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yeah and you added on us when we were roxing that bard+champ duo!! =)
Man we fought them twice, first fight lasted like 10 minutes, was uber fun, we won in the end, then we were winning again and some rp-hungry shades came :)

Tehehehehehehe :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
schere , you are still tripping now are you.? but come on cant a mod close this thread down already.? this is geting a bit old
[EDIT] and NO I wont show up for any riged figths do to the fact that they are against the COC

*cough* chickened out *cough*

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
might want to include that in your argument that viktoria is the worst player ever* then.

* a title which still, i remind you, taken.

Aye, it's taken by Durgi

XDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom