Viking Epic 43 - Geyra

M

Mundokar

I have camped the spot for 4 days now, Geyra doesnt spawn anymore. According to GOA they have fixed the problem but only Geyra's guards are spawning. I might have missed Geyra by a second. Has anyone seen this mob the last four days ?

M

mehuge

Log it again with GOA, I've done that part many a time and NEVER have I gone there and Geyra not been there ready to be killed.

You are camping the right spot I presume?

A

akula

killed geyra pre patch with my shaman for guildmates epic
been there since and no sign, camped for 3 RL hours :/

M

Mundokar

I know the spot indeed, killed Geyra several times for my own and other ppls epics. But now Geyra doesnt spawn anymore it seems. Only the stupid guards over and over again..

A

akula

i've been told she spawns inside the fort, gonna go check it out (only 30ish yellow con aggro mobs to compare ;))

A

akula

Re: hmm

Originally posted by look
would be nasty then

nah, just interesting (there are times cave shamans be loved :D specifically when they rooting all mobs behind u if u stuff it up ;)

/me prays this works :p

T

Tumult

same here, checked and checked it, rightnow was no help, they claimed it was fixed :(

goacustomersupportfortehloose!

C

-chancer-

been camping there for 8 days now since i dinged 50

joyl,........ not :(

A

akula

ok, walked right thru the camp, checked all the huts, and no sign of any named apart from kodi, a red con to 46,

sooo back to drawing board

C

chunky

Yep, just been trying to help someone with that, the guards pop frequently but no Geyra :(

N

[NP]Regent

blah

indeed it's bugged.. have killed her guards now a few times and no spawn :|

V

Vell

This is the Fenrir that spawns behind the fort in Yggdra? Just making sure I have the right one.... I'm pretty sure I've killed her in recent weeks, almost certain it was after the patch.

In fact, it was the Friday after the big passwords hoo-har. So was that before or after the patch? I can't remember :p

K

Kindar

Seems like Geyra is rather buggy. Somehow she is sometimes linked with the seer fenrir Fjall. I heard a player actually got the item from Geyra when killing Fjall.
A few times when i camped the fenrir fort and ran into Fjall....Geyra sometimes added.
Hopefully it will get fixed.

I

iolaire

Same problem here, killed the guards a few times, no Geyra. I'll have a shot at Fjall, but last time I saw him he was red to me at 49...

U

uglymug

as a group trying to get our newest lvl50 warrior his new shiny ... we scouted all about the camp, killed most of the camp, all the nameds and fjal on a number of accasions...both at the fort as at vindsaul.. the sb posting ran through the camp on our behalf..nowhere to be found...killed greyja guards a couple of times too and still nothing

yesterday i heard our newst 50 warrior say that he had contacted GOA/rightnow/whatever and got an automated response that the quest was fine

guess we're just not looking hard enough .. .maybe greyja shrunk to the size of snowflake...who knows ... GOA certainly don't

S

Slu

I've also camped the place for ages, but no sign of her yet, just her silly guards showing up..

nerf

U

uglymug

rejoice!

killed her not more than 15 mins ago..usual spot behind the fenrir fort :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom