View of Red Guard nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tradoss

Was browsing the history of the forums a bit, and came to a period where there were quite a lot of whines on RG for running in 2fgs+. They were radar abusers and generally low-lives ;)

Although, there came a time when RG stopped running in the 2fgs and started running in 1fg instead. Just about there all the whining stopped. But haven't heard anything at all about how people see RG now? Respectable RvR guild? Skilled players? Gimpy players?

Reason I ask this is due to RG being one of the most "mystical" and least talked about RvR guilds on Excal. Just curious ;)

Cheers :)

O

old.Tzeentch

dont think they are an rvr guild afaik.. ?

just a guild that started to go out to emain more often.

T

tradoss

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
dont think they are an rvr guild afaik.. ?

just a guild that started to go out to emain more often.

Oh well seeing as they want lvl 50 chars with SCed armor I would've guessed they're an RvR guild tbh :/

Also checking their website I can almost surely say that's what they are :)

Cheers ;p

D

duact

to many tanks to little support atm
rg's rvr kinda died when WoS left daoc

R

-RG-Jaond

Trying our best, but many of us are playing stealthers atm.

And ofc we miss our leader Wrathofsauron :(

D

Divinia

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Trying our best, but many of us are playing stealthers atm.

And ofc we miss our leader Wrathofsauron :(

not even close to funny. or witty for that matter

N

nalistah

Red Guard died when Wrathofsauron stopped playing. (I know some of u disliked him, but if I shall be honest, he is a very nice guy, and I highly doubt that u can find a better/stronger leader)

But also since many of our best/most active players left to start Jack Herer.

Red Guard is (or atleast trying to be) a RvR guild.. in some form.

But you can't compare RG with NP, JH, LA, VGN etc etc, im afraid.

The days of RG as a strong RVR-guild are long gone, imo.

A

Aussie-

just like BC, zerging because they suck cock at FG fights

L

liloe

Thank you for your idiot and childish posts.

As you might know, the nazis have caused millions of victims (just in case you missed your history lessons) and I don't think it's good to make fun about this.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by liloe

As you might know, the nazis have caused millions of victims (just in case you missed your history lessons) and I don't think it's good to make fun about this.

I am fully aware of the horrible things that happened in ww2.

That said, it has passed over 50 years and most of the people directly involved in it has died/dont read bw.

So, with regards to that, I would say its totally ok to joke about ww2.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by liloe

Tought that was the Indians. sorry my mistake then.

T

tradoss

Thread stealers! ;p

Anyhow, to question #2:

Is there any RvR guild on Mid that takes in classes that might not be the best group char aruond? Really missing a RvR guild taking in say hunters, BDs etc. The classes that maybe don't bring too much to a fg, but can do quite well in smaller groups.

Thought BC was that kind of guild but from what I've heard they're quite strict on classes etc :/

Cheers ;)

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Aussie-
just like BC, zerging because they suck cock at FG fights

Yeah, and GoL RAWKS!! :D :D :D :hat: :hat:
:ROFLMAO:
or, dont think gol ever tried fg vs fg tbh

T

tuathra

u might be looking for the thing called midgard forum?

T

tradoss

^^ Nah just threw in a sub question to the first one, no need to start a new thread for it ;)

D

Damini

People seriously need to lay off the Nazi references and making light of it. One of my old best friends was Jewish, and her grandmother (who only died recently) was kept in a concentration camp. All her other relatives were murdered, and she only just survived herself. This is our history, this is the history of our relatives and friends, and to start bantering it around as the fotm insult isn't on.

There are times and places for dark humour, and on a public forum definately isn't one of them.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by nalistah
Yeah, and GoL RAWKS!! :D :D :D :hat: :hat:
:ROFLMAO:
or, dont think gol ever tried fg vs fg tbh

They did....they were "just as strong" as you were ? :D

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Damini
People seriously need to lay off the Nazi references and making light of it. One of my old best friends was Jewish, and her grandmother (who only died recently) was kept in a concentration camp. All her other relatives were murdered, and she only just survived herself. This is our history, this is the history of our relatives and friends, and to start bantering it around as the fotm insult isn't on.

There are times and places for dark humour, and on a public forum definately isn't one of them.

Lock the thread. It's all over..

Goodwins Law 4tehwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom