Video [ Solo reaver ] Snader

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i love izzi monei izi love izzi life

Glamure cun* for 50 pounds.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
dear bahu,

been drinking since teusday post incoming in 5-6h when i wake up from post alcoholic coma.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
dear bahu,

been drinking since teusday post incoming in 5-6h when i wake up from post alcoholic coma.
On Bahu's place i ignore this, you only trying get reputation back after some useless posts, that's all.. Kindrid, that's rly agonized from YOU!

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
where did you saw me asking your stupid ass to leave a comment ?
i forbid you to post anything in this topic again, sadly there is no section for retards on fh where you could be top poster.

And i hate your mom for giving birth.
Congratulations you learned another new word, you are like a parrot atlist by IQ. learn another word wich you could use in all of your new stupid posts and i might give you a cracker

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
On Bahu's place i ignore this, you only trying get reputation back after some useless posts, that's all.. Kindrid, that's rly agonized from YOU!
You can't regain smth you've never had :)

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:
You can't regain smth you've never had :)
I dont need any reputation, it doens't make for me nothing in real life. I'm not playing a shit here, I just know, what a bitch is Mr. Kindrid Scammer.

Kindrid Scammer said:
And i hate your mom for giving birth.
Congratulations you learned another new word, you are like a parrot atlist by IQ. learn another word wich you could use in all of your new stupid posts and i might give you a cracker
You dont know me, but I know you... imo your mom hate you.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Kindrid aint no scammer, just as true as

i aint no minute-man!

Johanka aint got no clue :(

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
irish are to stupid to learn any other language.
uhm we speak 2 languages from the age of 5+
not the most intelligent of comments, was it.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid sucks but he isnt a scammer. he asked the "can i have your cloak for screen"-question and - gave it back after ^^

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
uhm we speak 2 languages from the age of 5+
not the most intelligent of comments, was it.

Behold The child prodigy and cetus bullshit someone else kk thnx:twak:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
kindrid sucks but he isnt a scammer. he asked the "can i have your cloak for screen"-question and - gave it back after ^^

He is speacking about a bracer of zephyr =) I needed it for template .. he gave it as a GIFT after he started asking things for it.. When he found out i was farming ml9 gues the greed took over. I told i might sell drop`s in his house for a litle something. Soo first i didnt kept soo called johanka`s promise then i became a scamer.)

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
tbh kindrid,
do you really think it makes sense to post on an english forum where nobody understands what you're wanting to express?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Caledwyn said:
tbh kindrid,
do you really think it makes sense to post on an english forum where nobody understands what you're wanting to express?

:puke: Dont cry becouse grp of 4 people owned you today in goth, funny thing that fear is scared when they see me incoming them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom