Video Problem and help needed

Manifest72

Fledgling Freddie
Back to DAoC after a long break and have a pretty large problem. I log in, hit the speed song on my minstrel and its like watching slow motion. Chat and such is fine. Mobs jump or warp as do people and I run at 1/10th the normal speed.

I have checked for viruses and spyware. Re DL'd DirectX and Drivers. I run a AMD64 3400+ with 1gRAM and a 256mb Radeon 9800 PRO. Also run WinXP Pro x64 (64bit OS)...

My other computer which is a p4 1400mhz with a crap nvidia card has no problem like this.

Questions/comments are very welcome, I want to enjoy playing:(

Arkaina, Midgard-Iseult
Arkaina, Hibernia-Gareth

Poox

Loyal Freddie
I've had that problem too..

Probably just Camelot lag because there's been much up-roar about that.

Manifest72

Fledgling Freddie
Do not believethats it, sir. It happens EVERYwhere, EVERY realm and it doesn't occur on my 2nd computer that runs off same LAN...

Not saying you are wrong, but that wuld be an odd coincidence to only affect one computer.

Anyone else?

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Well maybe we went on at the same time and the lag was only at that time: P

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Manifest72 said:
Do not believethats it, sir. It happens EVERYwhere, EVERY realm and it doesn't occur on my 2nd computer that runs off same LAN...

Not saying you are wrong, but that wuld be an odd coincidence to only affect one computer.

Anyone else?

Just found this thread and it's thesame as what I've got when running DAoC on WinXP Pro X64. It's not a jag-like slowmotion.. it's actually pretty smooth, better than normal.. just very very slow :/

Heard others who have no problems running on X64, better even when duallogging... anyone know the deal with this?

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (socket 754)
2x512MB Dane-Elec PC3200
MSI K8N Neo-platinum (nForce 3 250GB chipset)
ASUS V9570 /TD 256MB (GeForce FX 5700 GPU)

I can play on the 32bit version of XP without problem so it's no biggy that it ain't working properly... I just wonder why :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom