[video] Hijacked from french forums, Albion RvR

liloe

It's my birthday today!
original thread for the interested ones: http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=517364&page=1&pp=15

The video is a bit special.....it uses real media format, so here is what you need:

Player:
http://forms.real.com/netzip/arcade...129ef4c22&f=windows/RealPlayer10-5GOLD_de.exe

or take the alternative route ( which I did )
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Multimedia/lecteurs_video_dvd/fiches/27394.html
=> télécharger means download. Basically it's the classic windows media player

The Codec:
http://www.valaf.org/Video/Codec Real Media 9.exe

Finally the video:
ftp://leechfabcorbet:sdm63sd2my6@195.140.141.220/video/Hope-Second_souffle.rmvb

Imho the video is very nice to watch and you don't need to understand the french comments ( it's just so much more fun =)) if you know the insider jokes ).

PoV is: pala, cleric, sorc, friar
Music: various things, depending on the PoV, but even that I don't listen to some stuff, very well made imho.
Server: Carnac ofc =))

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
was kinda nice editing, but 2h pally as offence and bg'ing healing friar dont r0x, as you clearly can see in the video :(

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
switch reaver for merc and minstrel for theurghist and u have a good setup, cant say im impressed by playstyle of any of them, especially the cleric who is free alot and doesnt buffsher once

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Zzang said:
switch reaver for merc and minstrel for theurghist and u have a good setup, cant say im impressed by playstyle of any of them, especially the cleric who is free alot and doesnt buffsher once

the french tend to use bb's at their home keep to do the specs, and give clerics to be able to do the smite spec aswel (for insta mezz)

:edit: though i don't see it hapen allot in this movie.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
the french tend to use bb's at their home keep to do the specs, and give clerics to be able to do the smite spec aswel (for insta mezz)

So they actually think smiting is better than buffshearing?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
rure said:
So they actually think smiting is better than buffshearing?

I dunt know, but they think insta mezz >all

(ps if u look good they do have a buffshearer in the group / but ussually they have 1 insta pbaoe mezzer)

Lethul

FH is my second home
MaditioN said:
was kinda nice editing, but 2h pally as offence and bg'ing healing friar dont r0x, as you clearly can see in the video :(

i seriously dont understand whats so wrong with 2h pally? i think madition should try to play merc in alb grp with paladin as bg bot. endpots'r'us. boost alb end chant today! :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:

excal guilds tend to use buffbots for specs aswell! omg not baseline the horror! but we dont spec our clerics horribly just cause of that

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
i seriously dont understand whats so wrong with 2h pally? i think madition should try to play merc in alb grp with paladin as bg bot. endpots'r'us. boost alb end chant today! :D

true, but just look at the paper bodyguarder they have instead of 1000af mr pally :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
excal guilds tend to use buffbots for specs aswell! omg not baseline the horror! but we dont spec our clerics horribly just cause of that

on prydwen we got same as on exca ±p

im only saying what they do ±P just goto camlam and you´ll into enough french insta mez clerics

Lethul

FH is my second home
MaditioN said:
true, but just look at the paper bodyguarder they have instead of 1000af mr pally :p

strafe is your friend :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
put pala on bg ffs and let friar use sum styles in assist train if you really want those bloddy resissts :D

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
often alb grps tend to go for lighttanks, why not just have both battlemasters and friar is roaming bger, spammer of powdrain etc and paladin + mercs are stuck to mid/hib assisttrain bodyguarding everything they go for

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
not very well played at all i think.. some of the songs were really nice though, heard most before but they're very fitting for a rvr vid imo :)

the friar made me laugh though, so thats what Spiraling means ? :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
strafe is your friend :p

well he didnt even strafe, never ever hit back, and seems he was more fragile than the frigging caster he was bg'ing rofl xd get a melee friar or smt that can take some beatign and strafe on his bg'd target then it can work, but pally as bg >> always a friar bg imo :p

just put friar in ma train to temp-bg tanks if they are getting ma'd by enemy train or smt, but then he will die even faster too :) grapplebot is only shit they good for most? :p i dno ><

and as other said, not very impressed of playstyle, keyboard for turning/looking etc is just laughable tbh ><

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
ok movie imo.. pally plays decent, music is decent.. dont rly agree on the friar tho :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
endu chant overwrites effect of endu pots if you come within the range,but you could ask ur pally to use endu pots too :D

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
endu chant overwrites effect of endu pots if you come within the range,but you could ask ur pally to use endu pots too :D

erm what are u on.. he is prolly talking about endu insta pots not the end regen pot :eek:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
ofc he mean end pots, not end regen pots. And with the crap range on end from a paladin melee will have to stock up on those if they wanna do some damage. Friar as bg and 2h paladin as assisting isnt that bad realy, palas do much better damage then people think when having good sc and spec ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hm yer, friar didn't play so well in the fight where she took the cam.

The cleric who filmed is 40rej / 35enhance I guess. I checked a bit with daoc.catacombs and from the stuff he has he needs at least 35rej and 33 enhance, so I just guess he uses the old 40/35.

But I can tell you for sure they use buffshearing :/ oh yes...believe me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom