Vid of a speedhacker

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I allmost forget the name from the Mid SM that went on a two week skiing holiday...
Of course, the lamer is now rr10 and still thinks he is elite...
Cheators don't really care if they are busted tbh.
Only thing that would work if DaoC players had electro pads on their balls while they played, and cheating would give a nice shock.
Regards, Glottis

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Dr_Evil said:
Was it SoS? I wna see it pls.

Or is it that Elf Grove Protector in that video I found on digitalrevert?

No wasn't sos !

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
I watched the video and yes it's quite blatant given that he's RR4, but what I want to know is, does the RR5 Eldritch ability look the same? I've seen RR5+ Eldritch warp away at speed exactly like this, is this a symptom of speedhack or can the servers just not cope with the speed?

My main fear is that GOA no longer investigate reports of speedhack on RR5+ Eldritch anymore, they get a report they look at the class and RR and close the report.

Talifer

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"My main fear is that GOA no longer investigate reports of speedhack on RR5+ Eldritch anymore, they get a report they look at the class and RR and close the report."

Well eld speed only lasts a few seconds. Prolonged abuse over 30+ seconds on fraps would be conclusive evidence (imo), and besides if you know the time and date of an incident they can examine the logs to determine if the RA was used etc...

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
I know that speed hacker by third persons, yesterday he got banned, and today is already playing with another acc. Lets say he has enough money to buy all the accs he want. Its useless the actual GOA banning policy , if he can pl bug to 50 in 1 day and start to do the same.

Instead of ban 1 acc GOA should ban his credit card number.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:
I know that speed hacker by third persons, yesterday he got banned, and today is already playing with another acc. Lets say he has enough money to buy all the accs he want. Its useless the actual GOA banning policy , if he can pl bug to 50 in 1 day and start to do the same.

He can always use another creditcard number, but combine it with maybe an IP ban and you might actually get rid of persistent cheaters

Danita

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Reno said:
He can always use another creditcard number, but combine it with maybe an IP ban and you might actually get rid of persistent cheaters

Danita

nop, since he use for sure his mum credit number :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen alot of speedhackers in my days (tend to play freeshard form time to time), and that is deffo speedhack.....:puke:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Talifer said:
I watched the video and yes it's quite blatant given that he's RR4, but what I want to know is, does the RR5 Eldritch ability look the same? I've seen RR5+ Eldritch warp away at speed exactly like this, is this a symptom of speedhack or can the servers just not cope with the speed?

My main fear is that GOA no longer investigate reports of speedhack on RR5+ Eldritch anymore, they get a report they look at the class and RR and close the report.

Talifer

Well on the movie u cant see him using the rr5 ability... should get that fecking green shit around himself first... witch never shows.. :I

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

-It's hard to get a new credit card number ^^

-Or say for instance that he would have borrowed a card from a friend that gets banned :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
thats deffo a speedhacker... seen meny myself on freeshards, when i played there.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Wazowski said:
Well on the movie u cant see him using the rr5 ability... should get that fecking green shit around himself first... witch never shows.. :I
Hard to use it when hes RR4 anyway

Chilly

Balls of steel
post the link then, he's been banned by goa so the mods wont mind

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chilly said:
post the link then, he's been banned by goa so the mods wont mind

if GOA want to post he's been banned here they can
if the bloke in the movie wants to post he's been banned then he can.

Anyone else gets their post nuked and a free holiday from FH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom