Victory Points locking up

Nate

FH is my second home
I've noticed over the last few weeks that Tier 1 Dwarf on K8P has been a very small amount for Order and about half way to the blue arrow for Dest, this has been the case even when Order has all 4 BO's. It seems the problem has now moved on to Dwarf Tier 2 Order had 3 BO's and both keeps and a similar story to what happened in Tier 1, Dest are at the red arrow..hmm lets come back to that as it looks like another bug*, anyway Order has no vp again. It's probably happening on a lot more zones but these are the ones I've noticed it on, I tried pointing it out to a CSR but he couldn't do anything about it and wouldn't help much as I stated numerical values in the appeal(have one of the addons which changes the bar to numbers) because it's not a supported addon.

Have any of you noticed this on your servers/in other zones? Nic/Magnus if you read this, could you point it out to someone who can look in to fixing it?

*The vertical Victory Point bars have a graphical problem where the red and blue are filling up at the wrong end of the bar. Order should have to fill to the blue arrow and Destruction fill to the Red one, this isn't the case and the Red is filling from the Order insignia and the Blue is filling from the Destruction one.

Nate

FH is my second home
The other guys in my guild are seeing the same vp in bar form so would be surprised if it is. I'm looking at it aswell as with the addon through the pairing map which shows all tiers, you can tick a Zone Control box on the right which will show bars and they don't seem to have changed.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh Dwarf T1 was in that bad shape since ages and T2 since we moved there with alts 10 days ago or so -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom