Vgn noob zergers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ab_fluid

QQ more, my 1fg ain't seen u once all ngiht except when u added on our FG fight so go fuck j00self.

PS, wub u rulke

O

old.Tzeentch

whats wrong.. you guys not used to losing for so long now its beginning to hurt?

you know as savages, whining each time you lose, and always blaming it on zerg, adds, or whatever excuse, each and every time, because you so very rarely lose proper fg fg right?

well yeah, if the odds are in your favour from the outset, of course you will whine against any situation that will tilt the balance against you.

imo, suck it up and accept that you win some, you lose some.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by Jergiot
oh really? allready forgot the time before "cheap det" tanks, before alb/mid end regen, before spellcrafting when every1 had shitty resists? when hibs instamezzed and pb killed everything in 0.2 sec? not saying in anyway that savages are balanced, they are way broken, but ppl seem to forget the past very easily...

no, of course i can't forget that =). I still stand and say that spellcrafing and realm abilities completly nullified the utility of playing daoc as anything else then fixed fotm groups.

But i still think that savages completly ruined the fun of fg vs fg's because it's just no point fighting a savage group as they tend to do 1k+ damage per swing more often then a merc hits the 500+ barrier.

As for today a merc in my group got hit by mumin for 1700 damage in 1 attack round ^^ i mean ... zerkers hit hard, but not that hard :p. Savages are ruining daoc all over teh world. Much more then pre 1.62 or spellcrafting or RA's did.

Edit: Merc name is Simune, cap resists using mp chain armor.

W

Weeping Willow

VGN can't accomplish anything without going 2fg+.

T

tuathra

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
whats wrong.. you guys not used to losing for so long now its beginning to hurt?

you know as savages, whining each time you lose, and always blaming it on zerg, adds, or whatever excuse, each and every time, because you so very rarely lose proper fg fg right?

well yeah, if the odds are in your favour from the outset, of course you will whine against any situation that will tilt the balance against you.

imo, suck it up and accept that you win some, you lose some.

will you marry me speed elfie?

ps, that was velly clever

- tua

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Weeping Willow

we can beat you... you must be less than nothing?

R

rg-zorena

nah had to make a fotweek vgn wajn post :>
but really damn there is many hib fgs in emain atm and it really suck to be mid i've fought like 1 fg today during the evening and not gotten adds but who cares... a while back it was almost no hibs so i guess I should be happy but bth after getting ganked by 2fg+ your numbers in emain you get cranky :< and i dont meen albs cus they dont know anything else

O

old.Nol

2fg's to kill your lvl 24? sheesh, you need a nurf imo!

T

tuathra

Originally posted by rg-zorena
but really damn there is many hib fgs in emain atm and it really suck to be mid i've fought like 1 fg today during the evening and not gotten adds but who cares... a while back it was almost no hibs so i guess I should be happy but bth after getting ganked by 2fg+ your numbers in emain you get cranky :< and i dont meen albs cus they dont know anything else

get it all out fotm! before you are forgotten again!

- tua

A

ab_fluid

No way does this wash, you can fuck right off, get back to flaming us NOW!

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
no, of course i can't forget that =). I still stand and say that spellcrafing and realm abilities completly nullified the utility of playing daoc as anything else then fixed fotm groups.

But i still think that savages completly ruined the fun of fg vs fg's because it's just no point fighting a savage group as they tend to do 1k+ damage per swing more often then a merc hits the 500+ barrier.

As for today a merc in my group got hit by mumin for 1700 damage in 1 attack round ^^ i mean ... zerkers hit hard, but not that hard :p. Savages are ruining daoc all over teh world. Much more then pre 1.62 or spellcrafting or RA's did.

lmao 1700 is over my cap if i quad and get 50% quad on every hand ... if that would happen i would deffo screenshot it :p

T

tuathra

lol, c l u e l e s s

on the subject, ofc its a bit over the top, but it doesnt really matter does it.. with the way savages function now, they might aswell hit for 1400 each second.

W

Wot-do

said the lvl 24 berserker xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D

diabien_hib

I rarely see vgn running as 2fg. Only on odd occasions, probably when all theyre meeting is 3fgs+ and get sick of feeding them with their 1fg. But they always try to run as 1fg i can guarantee that.
And i dont blame them if thats the case, i do it myself after a chain of being zerged as 1fg.

K

kirennia

VGN onl run 2fg on rare occasions, sometimes when I can see no need for it but tbh, it's probably just after they have been wiped a number of times by twice their numbers. Okay so I curse in /g when they zerg us, just as anyonelse does but tbh, the good fg vs. fg fights had against them the majority of the time make up for it.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by old.Lethul
lmao 1700 is over my cap if i quad and get 50% quad on every hand ... if that would happen i would deffo screenshot it :p

Well ask simune he can send you the screenshot, I saw it myself as I didn't belive him first. I've been hit myself for 1300 dmg in one round at most =) (1k+ is very normal from savages).

I'll try to send it to you somehow =p, was a very nasty hit you 2 rounded him ;) (1700 damage counting both main hand and offhand in a quad hit, you hit for 668 + 289 first round and then both weapons ~180 * 3)thats a rather nasty "skilled" attack :p.

I didn't count that precisely but my calcuation just counting round numbers ended up 1600+ =).

U

ulke

Well ask simune he can send you the screenshot, I saw it myself as I didn't belive him first. I've been hit myself for 1300 dmg in one round at most =) (1k+ is very normal from savages).

I'll try to send it to you somehow =p, was a very nasty hit you 2 rounded him ;) (1700 damage counting both main hand and offhand in a quad hit, you hit for 668 + 289 first round and then both weapons ~180 * 3)thats a rather nasty "skilled" attack :p.

I didn't count that precisely but my calcuation just counting round numbers ended up 1600+ =).

I must be gimped then, i only do 1k hits on casters with shields down :/

G

Garbannoch Nox

well I share your dislike for savages :) but 1700 seems a bit much - I cant remember a savage hitting me even close to 1000
with a good quad they usually do 800ish dmg against my caster

B

bjaadi-

and this one time at bandcamp... fg vgn exp killed my 46 sb in dodens :(

A

angara-ffs

Zorenaaaaaaaaa biaaaaatch :(
Why do you flame us like this...no more wub from me to j00 ;x

G

Gargo-

Funny how if theres 1 or 2 vgn players in a group, it MUST be a VGN guild group.

ps. Hib zerg last night was more my idea than vgn's so flame me. Tired of this shit. Hibs rarely fuckin zerg, we get zerked to fuck by albs every day glottis, so you can shut your mouth - last night we jsut got sick of it.
Same goes for vgn, Im not even a vgn player and I can tell you 99% of the timethey run 1fg. They run 2fg when albs feel like gettin some zerg rp's or mids cfh every 5seconds. Its pretty much the same way all hib rvr guilds will cope with this.

Expect us to feed rp's to alb zerg just to keep you happy glottis?

just woke up so im a moody ****

D

duact

Originally posted by Gargo-
Funny how if theres 1 or 2 vgn players in a group, it MUST be a VGN guild group.

ps. Hib zerg last night was more my idea than vgn's so flame me. Tired of this shit. Hibs rarely fuckin zerg, we get zerked to fuck by albs every day glottis, so you can shut your mouth - last night we jsut got sick of it.
Same goes for vgn, Im not even a vgn player and I can tell you 99% of the timethey run 1fg. They run 2fg when albs feel like gettin some zerg rp's or mids cfh every 5seconds. Its pretty much the same way all hib rvr guilds will cope with this.

Expect us to feed rp's to alb zerg just to keep you happy glottis?

just woke up so im a moody ****

fk u then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom