VGN is de 5fg n00bzerglings

D

Divinia

(Disguised thread to attract many read0rs)

now to my disguised subject of non rvr-related material:

Bad Boys of BW

Right now, when i sat reading trough some of the bigger threads i saw alot of hostility between people. It was mostly from the same persons who have been here for a while and therefor got a chance to judge people from their comments and sig. And now it seems like they are fighting for an attitude here on BW as a bad boy. Trying to achieve it trough massive flaming to people who showed nothing hostile against em. Now I wonder, why are these "sheeps" trying to get an image as a bad boy?

There is several possibilities as i see it. But i think they come from these two categories mainly:

They might see it as a way to get loads of attention here at BW wich they think lead to great attention/skill ingame.

They have acted brainless ingame and seen themselves beeing flamed here for doing retarded actions ingame and dont find any other way to defend themselves than beeing aggressive to everyone.

I as much as everybody enjoys a good flamewar, but it can be rather annoying to scroll trough 3 pages of worthless flaming leading to nowhere because one of the persons dont want it to lead somewhere.

Conclusion: These kiddies are quite easy to spot when they're looking for their fights, often bringing up your rl or ingame char/guild/class. When they do so. dont put any fuel to the fire, let em be.. I cant stand seeing these retarded mongs getting so much attention with no achievements at all.

N

Nazghul-

loxleyhood comes to mind

he always strikes out at people without reason

D

Divinia

Id blame denmark.. but i love Tua too much.

A

angara-ffs

And we got 2 nice replies allready :D :D !
keep it up guys!

Naz and Osy....you did read the post?

Z

Ziva

I really can't figure out what this post has to do with RvR, sounds more like some cheap psychological rambling to me.

I think i can do that too watch me ...

My advice to you (took me like 10 secs to think of): stop reading these whineposts if they annoy you so much. The setup of the game feeds these so called flamewars and even though it's a shame some people can't control themselves i'm not making a big fuss about it. Use the ignore option aswell if you like :)

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Ziva
I really can't figure out what this post has to do with RvR, sounds more like some cheap psychological rambling to me.

My advice to you (took me like 10 secs to think of): stop reading these whineposts if they annoy you so much. The setup of the game feeds these so called flamewars and even though it's a shame some people can't control themselves i'm not making a big fuss about it. Use the ignore option aswell if you like :)

Ziva, i agree with you at some point.
but but buuuuuut......there are threads with "nice" content but they get spoiled with people who take things TO personal.

I think thats what div is trying to say.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Gavon
don try to make sense ang..not your style!

Better late then never imo elf :)
Ah well....no more heals for teh elph :D

R

Rg.Roller

Originally posted by Divinia
(Disguised thread to attract many read0rs)

now to my disguised subject of non rvr-related material:

Bad Boys of BW

Right now, when i sat reading trough some of the bigger threads i saw alot of hostility between people. It was mostly from the same persons who have been here for a while and therefor got a chance to judge people from their comments and sig. And now it seems like they are fighting for an attitude here on BW as a bad boy. Trying to achieve it trough massive flaming to people who showed nothing hostile against em. Now I wonder, why are these "sheeps" trying to get an image as a bad boy?

There is several possibilities as i see it. But i think they come from these two categories mainly:

They might see it as a way to get loads of attention here at BW wich they think lead to great attention/skill ingame.

They have acted brainless ingame and seen themselves beeing flamed here for doing retarded actions ingame and dont find any other way to defend themselves than beeing aggressive to everyone.

I as much as everybody enjoys a good flamewar, but it can be rather annoying to scroll trough 3 pages of worthless flaming leading to nowhere because one of the persons dont want it to lead somewhere.

Conclusion: These kiddies are quite easy to spot when they're looking for their fights, often bringing up your rl or ingame char/guild/class. When they do so. dont put any fuel to the fire, let em be.. I cant stand seeing these retarded mongs getting so much attention with no achievements at all.

To be honest Divinia whenever u post, its usually just one sentence its usually very aggresive and usually pointless. Think your talking about yourself, so so many +1 post counts to pointless threads dont think you have ever commented well on a topic. Good effort on this one though :eek:

D

Divinia

Re: Re: VGN is de 5fg n00bzerglings

Originally posted by Rg.Roller
To be honest Divinia whenever u post, its usually just one sentence its usually very aggresive and usually pointless. Think your talking about yourself, so so many +1 post counts to pointless threads dont think you have ever commented well on a topic. Good effort on this one though :eek:

ive done my fair share of intellectual posts to do some crap ones in crapthreads havent i? :)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Ziva

U see it that way because you want to see it that way, If you look at it again and trying too see that its my personal opinions and my cheap psychological skills u might not be that negative :)

Im amining at the people who jump threads who could be a good reading and start to flame without reasons. Threads i want to read but gets a headache from the flamewars that starts everywhere in them and never ever stick to the topic.

O

old.Nol

jeezuz div, you lost me at the first paragraph, and I would just like to say your chose a useless fotm class and you're retarded IRL N00B mong!

PS: Radio div doesn't work in Africa :/ fix that imo u punkassmummiesboybumlovingcriminal.

N

)nick(

All the gurls want a bad boy.

PS. STOP BLAMING BRACK. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE BLAME DERRIC!

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by -nicolas-
All the gurls want a bad boy.

PS. STOP BLAMING BRACK. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE BLAME DERRIC!

i blame drooooood :(

E

eneq

Angara you think no-one below rr5 +should get a gratzie but what do you say about this spamming in RvR forums ?

Divina you really should read up on projecting in a psychology class.
Would help you alot imho.......

Ill help little...

"And now it seems like THEY are fighting for an attitude here on BW as a bad boy. "

"THEY might see it as a way to get loads of attention here at BW wich they think lead to great attention/skill ingame."

"THEY have acted brainless ingame and seen themselves beeing flamed here for doing retarded actions ingame and dont find any other way to defend THEMSELVES than beeing aggressive to everyone."

" pages of worthless flaming leading to nowhere because one of the persons dont want it to lead somewhere. "

"Conclusion: These kiddies are quite easy to spot when they're looking for their fights, often bringing up your rl or ingame char/guild/class. When they do so. dont put any fuel to the fire, let em be.. I cant stand seeing these retarded mongs getting so much attention with no achievements at all."

To the last qoute ill add another of your favourite qoutes..

"i no longer got any doubts. call the police, dads abusing their sons should get banned err.. get in prison imo t.t"
(all qoutes are from Divinia)

IF you read all this qoutes and think about yourself..,AND with me showing you with the last qoute,

I must say you make me laugh :p

p.s if you dont understand plz read some psychology..its in the basics...

E

eneq

btw ill help you even more...
Replace "they" with "me/i" and hope it clear that last clouds over you brain...

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by eneq
Angara you think no-one below rr5 +should get a gratzie but what do you say about this spamming in RvR forums ?

Ill help little...

"And now it seems like THEY are fighting for an attitude here on BW as a bad boy. "

"THEY might see it as a way to get loads of attention here at BW wich they think lead to great attention/skill ingame."

"THEY have acted brainless ingame and seen themselves beeing flamed here for doing retarded actions ingame and dont find any other way to defend THEMSELVES than beeing aggressive to everyone."

" pages of worthless flaming leading to nowhere because one of the persons dont want it to lead somewhere. "

"Conclusion: These kiddies are quite easy to spot when they're looking for their fights, often bringing up your rl or ingame char/guild/class. When they do so. dont put any fuel to the fire, let em be.. I cant stand seeing these retarded mongs getting so much attention with no achievements at all."

"i no longer got any doubts. call the police, dads abusing their sons should get banned err.. get in prison imo t.t"

IF you read all this qoutes and think about yourself..,AND with me showing you with the last qoute,

you have issues...it's in the basics too.

A

Appollo

I blame all Scandinavian countries..................and Spain!

T

Tyka

Ill help little...

lol do ppl actually listen to this retard? I just tried to read through your post and it made me dizzy, you're not only acting like a 12 year old but you write like on too, again tell me what your job is?

B

belth

I blame the brits... and swedes... and every country in EU that doesn't use €'s.

L

lofff

heh

in the end thats what BWs are done for, either kids with lots spare time or ppl bored at work need sumwhere to let it out :D

L

lofff

Originally posted by Tyka
lol do ppl actually listen to this retard? I just tried to read through your post and it made me dizzy, you're not only acting like a 12 year old but you write like on too, again tell me what your job is?

hes skool teacher!11 btw hi mati :kiss2:

A

angara-ffs

Ill help little...

you need serious :help:

T

Tyka

Originally posted by lofff

omg lofff the gimped champ!!

where the hell have you been hiding, hope you're back soon, cause I'm :)

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by lofff

imo, best if Eneq keeps lecturing at school instead of BW imo tbh irl etc....

And loff....mati is mine, ty ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom