Vf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
im not going to bother uploading anything to hosts that might go down the day after, cba. :mad:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Since when is Vf- Danish anyway? I've known him to be a woman on occasion, but never had I seen this coming :(

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Since when is Vf- Danish anyway? I've known him to be a woman on occasion, but never had I seen this coming :(

Vf is not rly something tangible. Instead, he is a kind of happy dream concept and is interpreted differently by every person. In short, in your dreams VF is who you want it to be. I get shivers all over just thinking about the form he takes on in your dreams though ;)

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Vf is not rly something tangible. Instead, he is a kind of happy dream concept and is interpreted differently by every person. In short, in your dreams VF is who you want it to be. I get shivers all over just thinking about the form he takes on in your dreams though ;)

Oh great..... now i won't be able to sleep for a week:mad:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Ghehehe, if only you knew!

edit: DING TIGHT BASTARD!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie

:D.

that's pretty close to quote material :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom