VERY strange..........but COOL

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Several times today I had solo kills in RvR and was rewarded only 1rp
Now being a thane, I'm not used to solo kills, so which part is bugged ????

HAHAAH ...... most fun :)

York

Fledgling Freddie
About 2 weeks ago i was making a few hinges, hadnt realised id gone over the weight limit by about 100 so i couldnt move, then i went LD unfortunatly.

When i logged back in i was right outside my house, so i dropped a few hinges on the floor, ran in sold the rest ran out and tryed to pick the rest up but everytime i clicked on em it targetted what seemed to be random players who were all at the entrance to the housing zone. :eek7:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Several times today I had solo kills in RvR and was rewarded only 1rp

Now being a thane, I'm not used to solo kills, so which part is bugged ????

People sometimes go ut their way to do that, im not gona say how because people will abuse it. But there is a way to make sure you are only worth little rps, sad people abuse it imo.
They should be beat with a blunt object
:twak:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I been flown into the sky above aegir a few times and had to crash game to get down, also remember in meh earlier days when a guildies horse took him straight into a mountain and he was stuck there for nearly a week ^^ (poor skopti :D)

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
I've been in a mid CG with hibs in it. We coudn't read what the hibbies said though, could just see that they were writing something.

but the strangest thing I've encountered was in BG1. Me and a dwarf healer were swimming over to CK, and when we got to land my characther stopped swimming and started running as it should, but the dwarf continued to swim... on land. He hadn't gone LD'd or anything. It looked normal for him, but for me he was swimming on land until the went down in the water and up on land again :)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i had a nice one where i was riding on a horse and rather than go over the bridge i went through and under it!!

sshot030.jpg

i also had this one as well where i could see through the walls !?!

sshot007.jpg

B

Bjor

hehe yeah happenend once for me took a horse.. started to follow some lowbie xping in mularn o0 so i jumped off the horse and i found myself stuck behind the mountain in the zonewall :)

also one bug that i could /who all realms /send all people in all realms :p but could not be send to or some stuff like that, cant find the screenshots of it at the moment tho :) was pretty funny :)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
This also might count as a strange thing, a guildy took a screenshot while they were taking Erasleigh.
jaapi.jpg

:eek2:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
harebear said:
I been flown into the sky above aegir a few times and had to crash game to get down, also remember in meh earlier days when a guildies horse took him straight into a mountain and he was stuck there for nearly a week ^^ (poor skopti :D)

During the big raids on MID when the server was unstable I got hoofed out with everybody else, when I rejoined the following day, I rejoined at 20,000 feet with dmg, I popped a heal potion on the way down and by the time I hit the ground I had 100% hp then had the usual 1% afterwards, I stealthed then got my head smacked in by a patrol :(

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
plomien said:
i had a nice one where i was riding on a horse and rather than go over the bridge i went through and under it!!

i also had this one as well where i could see through the walls !?!

I had the no walls thingy to, I was in Fort Gwyntel in SI, logged in to see no walls around the place, I could also walk through them, I dueled a friend and steps outside fo where the walls should be and I vanished stepped back and I got hit :) was fun for 15 mins till I found I couldnt actually get on a horse either :(

Shortly before that I also had a episode with a horse from Diogel, I got to the isle of glass then the horse plummeted gawd knows how far then I reappeared at diogel again, I jumped before the zone next time and have screenies at home of me standing on the edge of the DAOC world, it kinder just falls away, so yes kids you can fall off the edge of the world.

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
i once saw a friar running around with a cabalist pet following him attacking as well was rather funny at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom