VERY strange..........but COOL

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
When we fought Albs tonight near amg I could read there names and there guilds, just as if they were friendly. When i targetted them it did not say briton or saracan but there real names! :eek2:

Anyone else had this? tbh I kinda liked it :p

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Stranger things have happened ( : Like being in a cg with mids :p Or standing at mag mell parth farm hearing mid stealthers talk about their stats.

bult

Loyal Freddie
loads of bugs in this game :p when i was exping in lyonesse i was hearing the chat on teleport pad in castle sauvage. And when i was exping on camlann back when it was first opened this happened: http://w1.232.telia.com/~u23206642/sshot255.jpeg

xD a hero turned into a cluricaun trip ^^

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Ensceptificamuralya said:
Stranger things have happened ( : Like being in a cg with mids :p Or standing at mag mell parth farm hearing mid stealthers talk about their stats.

this happened to me today, saw that Innconnu (or some weird misspell) begging for buffs at atk while I exped :)

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Sanka Coolrunnings said:
When we fought Albs tonight near amg I could read there names and there guilds, just as if they were friendly. When i targetted them it did not say briton or saracan but there real names! :eek2:

The strangest thing happened to me was when i was running to CM from Parhpfarm i got aggro'ed by a level 10ish mob and im 50 :clap:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i've had the walking when dead-thingy
and also being in 2 cg's at a time, 2 hib ones tho :p

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Sanka Coolrunnings said:

Wooooooot?! Did u try to talk to them aswell?! xD

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Got realm points lats night when some1 i hit but not killed that time
np happens b4

but not when this happend in emain and you running in HW on beno tho.
but tbh i really aint got a problem with this bugg. not my fault , can't help it also tho. i was just bashing a keep door .

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
once when i was on a horse it took a straight turn to some badgers. and started fighting them.. with me on it.. my horse died but got some cool screenshots of it.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
We were exping at Crim Fins on Prydwen and a high-RR Mid FotM group arrives and proceeds to beat the sh*t out of us. I was bound at Brynach and promptly released before the rest of the group, got on the horse to Druim Cain, and was instantly teleported (without horse) to Crim Fins again, where my compadres were lying around dead. Of course, the Mids returned milliseconds later and pwned me again. I couldn't stop laughing IRL. :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yep wierd things happen sometimes like this. Its little coding excemptions or bugs. Clients not starting properly on launch.

a few I can recal happening to me.

a) seeing mid /AS for hours till i logged off.

b) seeing alb relic raid CG text in my CG window.

c) seeing stealthers.

d) riding a horse and suddenly porting to the middle of emain.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Gotten loads of XP when fellow realm mates died to mobs in a non rvr zone :> (happened 3-4 times)

Awful

Banned
When rvr'ing at amg odin's long ago with my runemaster we got steamrolled by the albzerg. I released and jumped on a horse back to svasud... but... the horse with me on it spawned at the same place I was killed but stuck in the ground and an armsman ran up to me and killed me in two blows -_- (the armsman was kagato btw ;d)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Awful said:
When rvr'ing at amg odin's long ago with my runemaster we got steamrolled by the albzerg. I released and jumped on a horse back to svasud... but... the horse with me on it spawned at the same place I was killed but stuck in the ground and an armsman ran up to me and killed me in two blows -_- (the armsman was kagato btw ;d)

:fluffle: wish I could get rps for the horse.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know, the servers are behaving very strangely.
I can read anything people /s @ DL no matter what zone im in. Also see people buffing etc.

My char also teleported from 1 side of dl to the other this morning o_O

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
was getting buffed up outside mpk yesterday
then suddenly p00f i'm inside mpk, unbuffed and groupless
for the rest of the night got double death spam when anyone died :eek:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
And Censi,

c) seeing stealthers. = TS no?

Seeing stealthers must be the most common of these buggs mentioned here.
happens almost everyday that you can see stealthers with 50 stealth at cliping range. they often disapear after a while but just walk there and kill them.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Seeing stealthers must be the most common of these buggs mentioned here.
happens almost everyday that you can see stealthers with 50 stealth at cliping range. they often disapear after a while but just walk there and kill them.

Happened to me with my hunter aswell,saw rr2 saracen veery far with my Hunter,shame he didint stay long enought for me to shoot :(.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
We were exping at Crim Fins on Prydwen and a high-RR Mid FotM group arrives and proceeds to beat the sh*t out of us. I was bound at Brynach and promptly released before the rest of the group, got on the horse to Druim Cain, and was instantly teleported (without horse) to Crim Fins again, where my compadres were lying around dead. Of course, the Mids returned milliseconds later and pwned me again. I couldn't stop laughing IRL. :D

Something like that happened to me once. My gorup suicided to atk odins, and I got on a horse in huginfell(no bindstone on pad). Suddenly I flew to ATK odins and died again. :p

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Well there are weird things going on. Just standing in DL with our RvR group and our bard named Godspeed is displayed on screen as Gargo Moonstone. :)

Wearing different armor and all. Can't target him from group window at all.

And the other day i was in TNN with a group and our druid ran towards me without any armor on, while a chanter came behind her wearing druids scale... :wij:

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Several times today I had solo kills in RvR and was rewarded only 1rp

Now being a thane, I'm not used to solo kills, so which part is bugged ???? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom