Very cool

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
about 5 minutes ago i just witnessed at least 4 helicopters flying around above my house and around the street VERY low indeed, around Isle of Dogs was wicked seeing them so low i swear they were almost hitting rooftops

Im not 100% but they looked very similar to this

Eurocopter_Tiger_p1230203.jpg

Will

/bin/su
I assume that is the helicopter you meant to link to.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
it was all rather quick and i was driving up my road, could be

Will

/bin/su
it was all rather quick and i was driving up my road, could be
I meant the image you linked didn't work, so I changed it for an image of what I assume was the same helicopter.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
im not massively clued up on choppers but they did look like apaches i counted 3 then a 4th danced past

Punishment

Resident Freddy
im not massively clued up on choppers but they did look like apaches i counted 3 then a 4th danced past

Im not too up to date on military matters but i think you brits have bought some ex-USA stock not too long ago to replace the decomissioned Harrier and thats prolly why you seeing em buzzing about, the Apache is designed to come up behind some tree's or a house like 2 miles away nuke a tank and hide again :D

Will

/bin/su
*insert obvious comment about Isle of Dogs, Hellfire missile and urban renewal*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
*insert obvious comment about Isle of Dogs, Hellfire missile and urban renewal*

I'll have you know where i live is very nice indeed. I'm in one of the new built complexes by the Thames and its brilliant, much nicer than when i was living in Wood Green

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
about 5 minutes ago i just witnessed at least 4 helicopters flying around above my house and around the street VERY low indeed, around Isle of Dogs was wicked seeing them so low i swear they were almost hitting rooftops

Im not 100% but they looked very similar to this

Eurocopter_Tiger_p1230203.jpg

That pic is of a Eurocopter Tiger, so unless we've been invaded by France, it probably wasn't a bunch of these. More likely some of these:

Attachments

• mh6.jpg
    mh6.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
We usually get 2 or 3 Chinnoks fly over our offices every few days, they fly really low, everything shakes. Its cool to watch when you are out in the parking bays, but if you are trying to drink a cup of tea, it gets rather annoying.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cool.

I usually get one helicopter flying low'ish around my house. It's the police helicopter

rynnor

Rockhound
The Navy's soon to be flagship is moored off greenwich - I figure the copters you saw are from there as they were running exercises today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom