Very cool savage video

L

Laroma

/em points at her QB with 3 purp resists on it ..

:p

T

Tasans

I aint talking about bots who have that resists. A healer with yellow resists is hard to find in every server i think. Oh yeah they where helped at first scene by the guards too.
The mini moose was cute tho :)

L

Laroma

Actually, the character I referred to, my shaman, is my main. Don't you dare calling her a bot, mkay?

:eek:

T

Tasans

48 aug in a 1.0 skill char...
Right...
Specialization is a good thing eh? :)
Oh btw my point isnt the shaman, since most of the afk shammies have purple resists, but the healer resists that mid lacks.

L

Laroma

So what you're saying is, that a shaman specced mainly aug/mend can't be anything but a buffbot? Ask around, I think i'm one of the most active shamans in RVR atm.

O

old.Mitsu

I wish you could read the damage. :/
Good video though - Savages are damn tough to take down.

O

old.LandShark

At risk of whinging like a baby, why are savages on the pure tank RA/dmg/hp table? I wouldn't mind if valewalkers and reavers also were...

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.LandShark
At risk of whinging like a baby, why are savages on the pure tank RA/dmg/hp table? I wouldn't mind if valewalkers and reavers also were...

Something to do with no power pool :]

O

old.LandShark

Tscck.
It'll be a brave man that goes and tells the palas they were gimp for ages because they had that power pool that got used for rezzing once in a blue moon :p

W

Wend

The point of the movie was to show how resists have become totally out of control now. He was running around with 60% ish resists.

Thread is on the Hib Magician boards I think.

F

Faravid

ehh point of movie is..

this movie shouldnt be a tribute to the savage.. it should be a tribute to the insane skilled HEALER in his group who kept him alive!! check his damn life if it goes like a "jo jo" (swedish term)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom