................ nah i dont really care :<

Gamah

Banned
Brite less trolling forums u noob and come back to hw so you can die :E

Brite

Banned
Gamah said:
Brite less trolling forums u noob and come back to hw so you can die :E

bwhaha 12 of you died before you killed me... with a tracker on my ass the whole time ^^ gotta love noob zerglings eh?

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
bwhaha 12 of you died before you killed me... with a tracker on my ass the whole time ^^ gotta love noob zerglings eh?

12 of me? I am only one person..and well done on killing lowbie rr3's with a banelord bd :eek:..I wasn't there I saw the death spam...seemed impressive :p, However you know I would own you :eek: with my new spec!

A

Aoln

when i got there i saw a ml9 pet hitting for 900 getting free heals and some newb spamming insta lifetap while running in circles :(

Brite

Banned
Gamah said:
12 of me? I am only one person..and well done on killing lowbie rr3's with a banelord bd :eek:..I wasn't there Is aw the death spam impressive :p

i was forced into using those ability due to some epic ftw guy mocing.... how dare he :eek: grats gamah anyway... will have to try beat me 1 on 1 again sometime soon ^^

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
when i got there i saw a ml9 pet hitting for 900 getting free heals and some newb spamming insta lifetap while running in circles :(
I didn't know your lifetap was insta :wub:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Jessie Cinderklauf your elusive double says gratz from my ewil dungion gamah!

i on the other hand dont care :<

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i was forced into using those ability due to some epic ftw guy mocing.... how dare he :eek: grats gamah anyway... will have to try beat me 1 on 1 again sometime soon ^^

You used TWF, both BL shouts and jugger pet vs me too in Bled the other night. I guess you were forced to use them on that occasion too? Amagad ... its a support class !"!"!

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
just cos its gamah dosnt mean its ok 2 use his gratz thread as a wild excuse 2 bitch at each other :<

<3 gam :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
gamah.jpg

Grats on getting RR8; now stop picking on blue exp'rs (feels for the ones u pick on, ive never had a fight with u tho :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom