VENT windows7 64bit

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Does anyone know where i can find a copy on vent mix that actually works on windows 7 64 bit???? all i can find is shit filled with viruses!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Seems like fkloads of people have this problem without a fix yet (or atleast there whas none a month ago orso).

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
get from the vent website and just make sure to run as administrator...?

works fine for me.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
just me who rolls with Skype these days? overall top notch

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Teamspeak 3 is free up to 32 user. We started to test one week ago.
In quality the best what i saw ( i mean hear ).lots of option in and can turn volume up or down for everyplayer one by one. superb program.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can do that with Vent. Right click the user > Special effects > Volume (Along with a load of other options)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I've been running vent fine on win7 64bit for ages. Just make a shortcut and edit it so it runs as administratior.

Other useful tip, install System Internals (google it), launch a shell as administratior and type handle -c 200 -p XXXX, where XXXX is the process I'd, and it'll knock out a mutex letting you run more clients. Note occasionally the mutex is id 204 instead of 200.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
You can do that with Vent. Right click the user > Special effects > Volume (Along with a load of other options)

i used vent 2.1 for ages ( its free etc . ) think this is cant do it .
Whats the problem with the ts3 ? works very good for me.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Never used TS myself, on the rare occasions that I group I use vent simply because the people I will group with also use it. I have no real preference for either though :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I have got vent sorted now, but i really wanted to get vent mix for the rare occasions that i join a pug and they use TS orso!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom