Venom TG Raid Tuesday 27th Jan

Ucallme

Banned
Venom going TG Tuesday 27th January :)

Round 3!!

If any problems let me know or suffer my sexiness :)

Ucallme

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Many thanks to the ppl who farmed isso and other mobs in TG... told u politly we booked it, quickly followed by a apoligy, then politly asked not to farm rest of mobs, followed by we took time to get here and we will farm rest

won't give names but thanks to u all

(can't wait for FDS to be nerfed)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
Many thanks to the ppl who farmed isso and other mobs in TG... told u politly we booked it, quickly followed by a apoligy, then politly asked not to farm rest of mobs, followed by we took time to get here and we will farm rest

won't give names but thanks to u all

(can't wait for FDS to be nerfed)
i am the chronicler, i shall record your bookings in my book of legends (copyrighted silver)
live with it, it sux but TG can never be 'booked' just hope noone goes there and kills mobs before u

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it can be booked and thats what Venom did, its just selfish muppets like House of Smek and BadOmen who couldnt give a toss about showing some cortesty

Golgh

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:
Yes it can be booked and thats what Venom did, its just selfish muppets like House of Smek and BadOmen who couldnt give a toss about showing some cortesty

Why do u blame the whole HoS and BO not lke all of us where there ?? so stop ffs blame the whole guild and focus on those who did it then...

And if u have personal problems whit HoS and BO take it ingame then ...

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:

Name and shame 4thewin!!!

Cheers

Azo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom