Venom recruiting

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Venom if a nice bunch of ppl and i don't get the point why some ppl wanna come and flame this thread with shit.

Ucallme

Banned
I think you all should ignore the replies and actually join Venom to see what they are like yourself. One way or another that will give you the answer your looking for...

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Venom is a great guild. Was in there between 6 months to a year if i remember right. But as amp left, the guild started losing numbers, and things kinda went dead after that. But hopefully things could change for the better.

Vandhund

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
Venom if a nice bunch of ppl and i don't get the point why some ppl wanna come and flame this thread with shit.

HEAR HEAR! I enjoyed my time in the guild.

Everz

FH is my second home
EotR lawl aint you gotta invite some random to rob your vaults/cash again olol ;[

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
xappu said:
Can i ask u a thing aber? if yes then.. In how many guilds have u been? 4? 5?
Really, Xappu, it's not smart for you to try and discredit others... You've got enough skeletons in your closet yourself.

xappu

Fledgling Freddie
only 1 and it was on my 2nd week on the game so u cant really blame it much

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nate said:
no i think vav got kicked, and the venom officers/gm's just dont like him now

Was there on the day actually.. he didn't get kicked from Venom :) what actually happend was he was ASKED to give up his GM rights because in short (He didn't have what it takes to be a guild leader... cried to much when people in Venom didn't jump on command... treated them like his ml raids basicly) so he spat his dummy out and left Venom... he then went on to form his own guild Pride of Midgard? or something like that.. no one was joining it so he merged with enemies of the realm in which he got his GM rights back so he's happy as larry again...

back on topic... gl to venom getting more people :) could do with a few more funny faces.. nice guild filled with nice people ;D been in it since it was formally known as Bounty Hunters back around when SI first came out ;) its had its share of bad apples.. but to be honest what guild hasnt?

and as for aberr having a go at the guild leaders.. he is what we call a "vav follower" when vav departed from venom... aberr followed faster than Whiley Cayote chasing the Road Runner heh.. anyway enough babbling the gm's of venom are if i'm not mistaken (not played for awhile so maybe wrong) currently

Krago: Top bloke and a good laugh
Elisabeth: Evil meanie lady ;P
Ixoth: Although i think he's bumming everquest2 at the moment

get more members venom ;P OR merge with a nice guild thats been together for a long time

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Plik said:

Because they don't like that the community like the guild... AKA Jealousy :/ i know plok its quite sad and venom are a nice bunch of people.. as said i've been with them for years... the people that are flaming them can't really speak... they're just showing everyone what they're really like so by all means keep flaming and making yourselves look stupid

Belomar

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen tells it as it is! Somehow I am not surprised to hear about Vavires' behavior. :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
can't we all just get along and save your petty flaming for yourself (includes both sides)?

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
pjuppe said:
can't we all just get along and save your petty flaming for yourself (includes both sides)?

A you drunk nata! :) that would never happend! Seems that alot of ppl like public flaming + saying bad stuff about ppl irl! :(

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
xappu said:
only 1 and it was on my 2nd week on the game so u cant really blame it much

Well thats a nice re-write of history, and a veeery good argument... Grow up. Stop trying to make me look bad.. In the end the only one that will look bad is u.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Aberrathien said:
Well thats a nice re-write of history, and a veeery good argument... Grow up. Stop trying to make me look bad.. In the end the only one that will look bad is u.

You see nata? :p

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
greast bunch of ppl, knowing that beeing the highest officer (just below gm) for a long time...

tho i will try and b gentle when i meet u in rvr or such guys :flame:

cya on the green side
gaino - champ to be
cesio - upoming anifarmer
closen - mana chant ><

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Was there on the day actually.. he didn't get kicked from Venom :) what actually happend was he was ASKED to give up his GM rights because in short (He didn't have what it takes to be a guild leader... cried to much when people in Venom didn't jump on command... treated them like his ml raids basicly) so he spat his dummy out and left Venom... he then went on to form his own guild Pride of Midgard? or something like that.. no one was joining it so he merged with enemies of the realm in which he got his GM rights back so he's happy as larry again...

Rofl ure so full of it, as always, should you be getting ure lazzy ass up and help lis moving?.

I was made gm by amph and amph asked me 3 months later to drop back to officer what i evetually after arguing did. Then day after ixoth and i had an arguement and then i left. I then made the guild "hope op midgard". That guild had plenty of members and i decided to merge with eotr cause of i wanted to be in a bigger alliance and i knew a lot of ppl in that guild. I never asked to be an officer/gm but eventually they just made me GM. In the mean time i had spoken with amph on msn and then he admited he was to hasty to act and we made the arguement up, few weeks later ixoth and i talked it out as well. All Ppl in Venom are nice ppl, except you ofc, but that aint a suprise anymore. Luckely, ppl dont have to worry about it, as hes not playing Daoc atm or at best hes not even part of the guild anymore.

Now , if the mods can like close this thread? Its not a good "recruitment thread" anymore if ppl keep flaming this. Close it, and let shade remake a fresh 1.

Vav.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Plik said:
You see nata? :p
I'm afraid Aber is right there though... Xappu has somewhat of a selective memory if he can only recall 1 issue.

BUT!!! Let's get over it and do a <<Grouphug!!>> :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye :) someone close it before vav cries more and comes up with more untrue excuses to mask his maturity :D

vavires said:
Rofl ure so full of it, as always, should you be getting ure lazzy ass up and help lis moving?.

And thats horse shit :) if you had a clue you'd know everything is moved into the new place ;x and on a side note atleast i spend time with mine :) more than i can say for you daoc boy.. surprised you can even remember who/where yours is.

/greets and close the thread... shadehawk maybe you and the venom people can make another thread.. and hopefully no children will trash it again :/ gl again to getting more people

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to take more than a little responsibility for the thread developing the way it did, which I regret (notwithstanding the many messages that were supportive towards Venom as a guild, for which I'm very grateful). I had issues with Vav at the time of my initial post which I shouldn't have let spill over into this thread. I still stand by what I said, but obviously not the aggressive way in which I said it. For that, my apologies.

Closure of the thread at this point would probably be a good thing (seems to be "the thread that wouldn't die"!).

Krago

ps For those flaming Xappu, he's been an exemplary guild member while I've been around, and I judge as I find generally.

pps Blood come back. You know DAoC is where you really belong... ;)

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Well i guess i have to make some sort of apology as well here. Ive let more steam put in my posts than intended. Nothing bad was meant, I just reacted to some1 flaming a friend of mine and letting my own unresolved issues coloring my replies. For what its worth, Im sorry. :(
Pls make another recruitment thread and get a fresh start. :)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I'm afraid Aber is right there though... Xappu has somewhat of a selective memory if he can only recall 1 issue.

BUT!!! Let's get over it and do a <<Grouphug!!>> :D

Nah :) Givf Group Bong instead :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom