Venom recruiting

sparerhawk

Fledgling Freddie
venom is recruiting due 2 many left game we are a nice bunch of peps both girls and guys. with do as well pve and pvp we have some summ sms in guild reason why we also go tg from now 2 then besides that ther are both stealthers and normal rvr players in guild ready to team up duo or more
well if u interested pm a venom guy or girl and ask 4 an officer to invite to guild

shadehawk venom

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
sparerhawk said:
venom is recruiting due 2 many left game we are a nice bunch of peps both girls and guys. with do as well pve and pvp we have some summ sms in guild reason why we also go tg from now 2 then besides that ther are both stealthers and normal rvr players in guild ready to team up duo or more
well if u interested pm a venom guy or girl and ask 4 an officer to invite to guild

shadehawk venom

hey shade,

i know a lot left venom, i myself left there aswell as you know. I was wondering if you dont wanne merge into a big guild? and also a bigger /as, as far as i know ure still in fed, what is a very small alliance. talk it over and let me know, ppl of Venom are welcome in Eotr.

vav.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
hey shade,

i know a lot left venom, i myself left there aswell as you know. I was wondering if you dont wanne merge into a big guild? and also a bigger /as, as far as i know ure still in fed, what is a very small alliance. talk it over and let me know, ppl of Venom are welcome in Eotr.

vav.

Read the post numbnuts. Shadehawk said we were recruiting, he didn't invite offers to merge.

Opportunistic b*stard. Now go fo.

:twak:

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Read the post numbnuts. Shadehawk said we were recruiting, he didn't invite offers to merge.

Very mature... Kinda says it all about the leaders of Venom with a few exceptions...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:

Yeh fo vav lol :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Aberrathien said:
Very mature... Kinda says it all about the leaders of Venom with a few exceptions...
ever heard of joke? ;/

Nate

FH is my second home
no i think vav got kicked, and the venom officers/gm's just dont like him now

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I was away from the game during whatever drama occured involving Vav and Venom, but I am a member of Venom and concur that they are a great guild with many helpful and funny members, and always happy to help eachother out. :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Nate said:

Just for the record, Vav didn't get kicked from Venom. As far as I'm aware he left of his own volition (I was taking a break from the game at the time, so I don't know the details). Vav may not be everybody's cup of tea but I don't think anyone in Venom (other than me at the moment) has a particular problem with him.

The reason I posted as I did was:

1. I object to Vav conducting business like this in a public forum. He knows well enough who the guild leaders are, he could approach us in game or by pm in FH. But Vav likes the spotlight so he chooses to do it this way.

2. It is opportunistic. If he checks the game stats he'll find that Venom currently have at least as many active members as EotR. If he would like more members he should perhaps try recruiting as we are doing.

3. In my experience Vav is thick-skinned. If I come on here and say "sorry Vav, not interested" he won't necessarily get the message. This way there's not much doubt.

4. I am pissed at him, but that's a matter for he and I. He can speak to me about it any time he likes.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
ever heard of joke? ;/

ever heard of ppl saying and reacting exactly how they feel?

And I was a member og venom not so long ago, left after the vavi thing and started HoM with vavi. But i left for above reasons, leaders in venom are imo not capable of leading and think more of themselves and their own standing than what their members think. With some exceptions as i said before... There are some very nice ppl in venom yes, but also some that are not, like any other guild I would say...

sparerhawk

Fledgling Freddie
kinda dont get why peps have to argue feck its only a game besides what does u all get from writing bad about others in fh i posted here to get some peps into venom so we can do some more pve raids its hard 2 get a raid going with only 3 -4 online prime time not 2 mention a gg in rvr is hard when not so many in it and as i said before we have several members that are willing 2 help even peps not kited 4 rvr we basicly help each other if we need anything.
and vav thanx 4 offer but even if venom only goes down 2 2 players we will not merge as it is and old guild and thanx 4 rvr grp last night when i joined with my sm

shadehawk venom

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Aberrathien said:

And I was a member og venom not so long ago, left after the vavi thing and started HoM with vavi. But i left for above reasons, leaders in venom are imo not capable of leading and think more of themselves and their own standing than what their members think. With some exceptions as i said before... There are some very nice ppl in venom yes, but also some that are not, like any other guild I would say...

Very "mature" to come on a public forum and spread sh*t about people without backing up your assertions. If you have a beef with Venom perhaps you could pm me here or in game?

That said, why don't you just leave the thread to be what it was about in the first place?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, if ya want me to spread my buisness i had with Venom and myself here? then ask for it, i never did i as its none of ppls buisness, i left in peace with venom as a guild not with a few persons, they know who they are. And a few weeks later that problem was maturely resolved. And yes i did leave at my own will.

Secondly, why would i need to contact any fo the gms online? Its a forum fcol, who cares about if i post it here or not? I saw the post and answered it nothing wrong about that , and i did the request for merging as some weeks ago there were major discussion about guilds who were best at merging for the better of the realm. I have spoken with elis about this once.

Thirdly we dont need to recruit, it was a SUGGESTION, were fine as we are and ppl are welcome if they wanne join or not.

And last, ure so called problem u have is based on a silly thread and with what i said, its ure porb if u wanne stay pissed at me for that. I have seen u aggroing me my back everythime u get the chance, its not mature for a person of ure age and understanding that i thought u had.

Have a nice day,
Vav.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Don't say things u dont know nothing about nate.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
NOBODY JOIN VENOM !!!!

we are but a mere 4 million rps behind them and making headway, we cant have them recruiting now can we :p

on a more serious note, great bunch of people, especially krago :D

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeris said:
NOBODY JOIN VENOM !!!!

we are but a mere 4 million rps behind them and making headway, we cant have them recruiting now can we :p

on a more serious note, great bunch of people, especially krago :D

ROFL Lukey (and thanks for the nice comment. I know you're lying tho', I'm a b*stard really ;))

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Kvadi said:
ROFL Lukey (and thanks for the nice comment. I know you're lying tho', I'm a b*stard really ;))

I second that.

Aberrathien said:

So your post was your usual brand of bollocks, thought as much/

Ucallme

Banned
I for one have been with these guys for over 3 years and they are all fantastic people. If i come back to mid that will be the only place i'll be happy to be in.

Alot of people dont know them so imo shouldn't judge by these replies. If any of you join these guys you will find out for yourselves that these guys/girls are really great.

Good Luck guys, hope it works out for you.

Amphrax/Arauddry

pip

Banned
sparerhawk said:

shadehawk venom
You mean to many went alb?

Ps...:wanker: all that tayed loyal to mid:worthy:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:
You mean to many went alb?

Ps...:wanker: all that tayed loyal to mid:worthy:

To think that people from your guild come on and criticise Venom too...

Fortunately, I'm sure your comments don't represent what EotR are like as a guild. Certainly says a lot about you though.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Im on a official break but im a officer off venom (still i hope, hehe )

Ill just say that allmost from the beginning of my daoc time(3 or 4 years) i been with these guys with a few leaving a few newcommers, i guess its like this for most guilds.

I dont know if ppl still remember me atleast not as they did when i was most active (DF PVP WHORE HIHIHI) but anyway xD

I got nothing bad to say about venom, they are a bunch of great guys n gals.

I think the majority that has been in the guild will concuur s/p, but as allways there will be a few ppl that didnt fit in orso, and i see that a few of them has posted here.

anyway, hope we get more ppl to the guild. :)

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Some quality guildhoppers in here expressing an opinion, always nice for a laugh. ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Back in ye olden days when I rolled on Pryd/Mid I levelled up in Venom and found the people there to be nice, helpful and a good laugh. The guild suffered a bit from a lack of organised events, but on the whole I had a good time.

I'm not sure it would be the same now without Bradlex and Amph...still remember once when Mid had iRvR in Alb and Bradlex PL'd my Savage with his warrior on some mobs near Berks keep. Class it was :)

Anyway GL to Venom and, you know, even if you have a problem with the guild, bringing up old arguments and whine in a recruitment thread makes you look like a fucking moron. EotR would have a much better rep if some of their prominent members knew when to keep their gobs shut.

xappu

Fledgling Freddie
Can i ask u a thing aber? if yes then.. In how many guilds have u been? 4? 5?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
xappu said:
Can i ask u a thing aber? if yes then.. In how many guilds have u been? 4? 5?

4-5 isn't much. i've been in 5 (6 counting) alb and i don't feel all that fleeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom