Venom going to TG - Tuesday 6 July

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
We (Venom) are planning a "little guild outing" to Tuscaren Glacier, Tuesday coming (6 July). We'd really appreciate it if you could leave the mobs standing for us that day :D

Thanks in anticipation... ;) :drink:

Krago/Markan/Sleekit etc..
Officer of Venom

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
can i come ? plz plz plz

i have told my self for a week break but i will play where its something too sign up for

so sign me up :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
well YOU shoulda been online last night <humpffff> imo make him b puller <giggles>

TG cant wait to go :D missed it so much :( all the pretty giants, hte sexy drops (imo no toa drop is as cool as TG) then theres the cool mobs, like the 1 who spawns lifetap pets, the 1 u shouldnt use heat dmg (or cold?) on, and then the 1 where u sit in a huge hall pulling mobs 1 by 1 for about 1hr. ahh TG :clap:

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well YOU shoulda been online last night <humpffff> imo make him b puller <giggles>

TG cant wait to go :D missed it so much :( all the pretty giants, hte sexy drops (imo no toa drop is as cool as TG) then theres the cool mobs, like the 1 who spawns lifetap pets, the 1 u shouldnt use heat dmg (or cold?) on, and then the 1 where u sit in a huge hall pulling mobs 1 by 1 for about 1hr. ahh TG :clap:

arent u in BO? :eek7:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
/slap im no longer darksword :< im now Nipi/Nimbuz/Granitus/Tipel on pryd, Venom for ever and ever :D (or BHers) need 2 make a new FH account

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Keeilb said:
can i come ? plz plz plz

i have told my self for a week break but i will play where its something too sign up for

so sign me up :p

I'll be disappointed if you don't come along Keeilb... :clap:

Everyone needs a break now and then... just make sure you're there on Tuesday. :)

Krago

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
can i come in i dont do anything but stand at the back and watch :)

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance I could come on this raid? Would bring my 50 Warrior and 50 Aug/Mend Shaman (will have power font by then if I manage to get the xp!).

Im after the TG SB haub and maybe Shadow Ring. Won't roll for anything else.

Frilith Fjelltroll

Fledgling Freddie
Wanna come TG

Can I come too ? I have never been to TG, so I would really like to come :)

I only want to roll for TH Thane Hauberk and nothing else :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
the reason i asked is i dont want anything other than to see tg again, bored tbh. im not even after items like some ppl.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't help you out guys, this particular raid is guild only except for one or two folks who have been invited 'cause of help they have given to Venom members in the past. However, I hope to run further raids in future (this is my first), so keep an eye out and pm me in-game and will see what can be done...

Hope you understand. Sorry. :eek:

Krago/Markan/Sleekit
Officer of Venom

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
tis ok i was just messing about, gotta do something to pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom