Vehicle prices

D

darbey

Just so i know im not being fleeced , i logged on for first time since vehicles were introduced and went looking for someone selling a speeder bike and was given prices ranging from 25k to 45k and some equally diverse prices on the other 2 vehicles.
Can anyone give me a ball park figure i should be paying for all three vehicles and what the differences are between the 3. If anyone can sell me one let me know also.

Thanks

C

Codus

I've seen speeders on sale for 10k from a vendor in Chim. The never tried them, so I dunno what the going rate should be, or how they perform.

N

Nightchill

landspeeder is 4250 units iirc and 4-5cpu seems the norm, so anything up to 20k for a landspeeder. more for the speederbike and even more for the swoop.

A

amuse

The normal price is 20-30k, and remember, there is a quality on the vehicles to, just that u cant see it.

It depends on the quality of the materials used, and it affects the decay rate of the car/bike.

A

Apocrypha

On Infinity, I'm selling Landspeeders for 17k, Speederbikes for 20k, and Swoops for 30k. PM or Email me (Gordo. No "N") in game for orders.

Users who are viewing this thread