Vax Factory Sale (Not Spam....Hmmmm?)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I once bought something from the Vax factory sale, every once in a while they sell stuff that has a damaged box but the stuff I bought was basically new, I think a corner on the box was a bit crumpled. Anyway the only way to get in there is through a password/code which I got off another guy on another forum, yes you may be able to find the code by searching but the sale is only on until the 05/10/2015.

I get no benefit from doing this but I thought if any of you massive queers need a new vacuum, steam cleaner, jet wash etc this may be useful to you, obviously the savings aren't as massive as they say (always double check on Amazon) but there are *big* savings.

Password/entry code - VAXSALE15

Edit - Might fucking help if I put the link as well :(

http://www.vaxsale.co.uk/login/?utm...Launch&utm_source=Vax&utm_content=Main+Banner

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Trembot Y2K

My wife has a VAX steam cleaner, she loves it.

Trem

Trembot Y2K

My wife has a VAX steam cleaner, she loves it.
Yeah we got one in the last factory sale, it's very good.

I have now edited the original post to include the link :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tempted to pull the trigger on that pressure washer for 60 quid (down from £250).

But what the fuck would I use a pressure washer for? I don't clean shit. But it does have a compressor that would be useful when fitting tubeless bike tyres...

Trem

I got their pressure washer in the last sale and it kicked arse the one time I used it :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I got their pressure washer in the last sale and it kicked arse the one time I used it :(

Kicked YOUR arse?

(ref other injury related post :D)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
clearly spam this. *bans everybody*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom