Vaviskull has left the building :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Got good news for most,
My bd hitted the cap and i let her ding 45.
So she has left Leirvik :)

Time to focus on my Valk/sb and mynew incoming character, dark sm. Im thinking to make a new runie, i alreay got a dark specced runie, but might make runecarving now :).

See ya in Leir;)
Grts vav.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Gratz!
Not going on to the new 45-49 BG?

Inarra - Amateur NS

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Can you please state for the good of all Hibs that the heals from your pets AND insta lifetap is a little OP? not to mention when i hit you with my 2handed Hammer i do only 200 damage to you.. i hit normal casters for between 400 - 600 styled, fully buffed of course but it makes me cry when i see a BD, let alone 2 soloing pretty much anything :puke: :wanker: :kissit:

P.S. Inarra you can't be an ameteur NS because youra frontier soldier? :)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
Can you please state for the good of all Hibs that the heals from your pets AND insta lifetap is a little OP? not to mention when i hit you with my 2handed Hammer i do only 200 damage to you.. i hit normal casters for between 400 - 600 styled, fully buffed of course but it makes me cry when i see a BD, let alone 2 soloing pretty much anything :puke: :wanker:

u forgot the body debuff they got .... :twak:

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:

([OT] No I got my ubercool title for PvEing CKs - I wouldn't hurt a fly! :D)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
Can you please state for the good of all Hibs that the heals from your pets AND insta lifetap is a little OP? not to mention when i hit you with my 2handed Hammer i do only 200 damage to you.. i hit normal casters for between 400 - 600 styled, fully buffed of course but it makes me cry when i see a BD, let alone 2 soloing pretty much anything :puke: :wanker: :kissit:

if it was specificly me u were hitting i can say i have capped bonus AF, capped melee resists and PD3.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda liked BDs in leirv..at least on Inf. The only class that wasnt a sure kill 1v1(only if I miss PA ofc).

Inf had to enter early retirement coz of other reasons :) might make a mid or hib char for leirv again ;)

/Dracus

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
i mean i can take pretty much everything in Leirvik apart from Capped BD's and Melee specced Heretics :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom