vault cleanout : ring of tempest , fiendish fantasy shield etc

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Farmacistu said:
items on 634 excal im not ingame much anyway

why make a post wen you put it in your cm aswell?, shield is gone, thx for nothing, stop making useless posts /nerf

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
hathor said:
why make a post wen you put it in your cm aswell?, shield is gone, thx for nothing, stop making useless posts /nerf

stop making useless posts ? lol

he isnt in game much and wanted to sell something .. it sold .. guess the post was quite usefull afterall

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
stop making useless posts ? lol

he isnt in game much and wanted to sell something .. it sold .. guess the post was quite usefull afterall

lets see, where is the part in the original post: you can find all items on houselotXXX ??? if that was the case i would have ran to the house pronto, but as if you can see on the dates from both his posts its not the case, so yet again thx for nothing....

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
hathor said:
lets see, where is the part in the original post: you can find all items on houselotXXX ??? if that was the case i would have ran to the house pronto, but as if you can see on the dates from both his posts its not the case, so yet again thx for nothing....

yeah sorry i missed that bit my bad .. i suspose as soon as u see the post looking on ME would of found yr items.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
hathor said:

Nice attitude you have. So he forgot to say they were on his house if you were like 90% of the players that read these forums youd probs have checked the ME and got it. What have you lost here? a few minutes of your life?

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Legean said:
Nice attitude you have. So he forgot to say they were on his house if you were like 90% of the players that read these forums youd probs have checked the ME and got it. What have you lost here? a few minutes of your life?

maybe i couldnt log on? but nevermind, i step on a lot of toes here. amen

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
hathor said:
maybe i couldnt log on?

According to yourself

hathor said:
lets see, where is the part in the original post: you can find all items on houselotXXX ??? if that was the case i would have ran to the house pronto

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hathor said:

lol that made me laugh /shrug..

less whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom