Variance in DDs

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
difference between the 44 mind and 37 mind spec is that with higher body i have aoe yellow root, + yellow matter,cold,heat debuffs. + i hit a lot harder when i nuke which i do a lot with a cabalist and theug in the group.

i have no problem with mezzing and only have mastery of focus 2 + moc 3 (at the moment)

i just prefer the two types of crowd control than just being a mezz bot :p

Sure, but stating you "mezz just as well" is untrue.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's only 50 radius you lack which is near to nothing and seeing people spread like hell these days on inc you need 2-3 mezs to cover all even with 44 mind.
The duration doesn't matter also seeing as DET5 tanks will get free in less than 10 sec with either mez although with higher body you got a longer duration root to counter that and 59 sec mez is long enough to keep people locked who don't have purge up and don't get demezzed.

I'd rate d/q debuff higher than s/c debuff aswell, personally I'd rather have a 37 Mind 39 Body Sorc in the group if he was the only Sorc in the group than a 44 Mind one but of course 2 Sorcs of which 1 is Mind and the other is Body would be better of course.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
MaCaBr3 said:
I've notice big variances in my nukes and I have no idea why

mana chanter heat debuffed nukes: 380->500->316->430 (all without crit)

does it has to do with +skill?

yeh i have that aswell on my chanter.

I am like 1 arpee away from rr7, so i get + 17then.

20+17 light = 37.. thats 13 under my level yet my dmg'es are realllyy different. :S:S

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
yeh i have that aswell on my chanter.

I am like 1 arpee away from rr7, so i get + 17then.

20+17 light = 37.. thats 13 under my level yet my dmg'es are realllyy different. :S:S

that's 13 under your spell level, your level has shit to do with damage variance

have you tried a below lvl 37 base nuke to see if you got variance on it? :)

PS. thnx Lomme for quoting me, saved me to search for it and repost it :)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm, on occasion i debuff into negatives with my chanter, its rare, but it does happen, can anyone tell me why this is?

I don't have a SS to back it up, but it happened on 2 or 3 different enemies earlier today.. i'll take screenies next time it happens.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Fyric said:
Uhm, on occasion i debuff into negatives with my chanter, its rare, but it does happen, can anyone tell me why this is?
Because there is no reason you shouldn't. If the target has less resists than the amount you debuff for, you'll debuff him into negative.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
But that was SUPPOSEDLY fixed in some patch a while ago. Anyways, I've gotten + on my dd's with fire wizzie on glastonbury too, vs vamps and stuff. Seems maybe the armor vulnerability is factored in on dd's after all. Dunno, but might be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom