Vanished MasterLevels [RnR]

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

ML9 is on hold as of yet!

Check this thread during the next couple of days, times may change as im probably getting job another place

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
10.000.007 thanks to Requiel for Porting me back inside ML8.10 chest room at agnes after workhours!

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
10.000.007 thanks to Requiel for Porting me back inside ML8.10 chest room at agnes after workhours!

WTF thx? you pay money for play and Requiel make you job.

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
WTF thx? you pay money for play and Requiel make you job.

T'was way beyond work hours, Requiel deserves a big "Thank You!", and Vanished deserves an equally big one :cheers:

GL with your intervju, I think we all can testify to that your patience is of large proportions :>

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
eep, forced several guildies yesterday to spamkill collossal with their lvl 40 alts to get ml xp :m00:

none else willing to hijack it?

eragrim

Loyal Freddie
Saying that the raid is delayed and then have someone else running it without saying a word here is kinda unstrong imo.

So, that was that, or will you, vanished hold a ML9 raid?

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
eragrim said:
Saying that the raid is delayed and then have someone else running it without saying a word here is kinda unstrong imo.

So, that was that, or will you, vanished hold a ML9 raid?

I dont believe I've asked anyone else to lead it, but due to switching of jobs and an unscheduled Family-get-together I was unable to be by my computer Saturday, AND lost the ability to make MLxp as fast as I presumed...

However I did post this is very good time ALSO asking people to review the times on every occation from the beginning, so IF anyone expected a ML9 last saturday, it was their own fault...

To get back on track, Yes I will run a ML9-raid. As of yet the date is quite unsure, but try not to book Saturday the 20th of August!

This will give me just about 4 days to get roughly 600% MLxp!

SO

ML9 on the 20th of August, say 7pm GMT / 8pm CET

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
We will meet in Aerus for ML9 today (Saturday 20/8) at 1900 gmt / 2000 cet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom