Vanguard

pip

Banned
Any1 tryed this game it is in beta at mo, comes out on the 30th of this mounth i think?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Beta is open, but be warned... took half a day to download the 17gb. And ends on 23rd of January afaik.

looks nice, will most likely give it a try.

pip

Banned
Cylian said:
Beta is open, but be warned... took half a day to download the 17gb. And ends on 23rd of January afaik.

looks nice, will most likely give it a try.
yes mate me dl it now my mates is up and runing i seen it on is comp and imo it looks great:) mythic getting on my tits tbh think it might be time to move on:)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
biggest plus for Vanguard is, the Devs seem to activly listen to the community. Reason enough to try it out.
Tired of deaf-devs-of-doom.

Onwards to Bugalot! (I'm a masochist afterall <cough>)

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Played it for a few hours (well more than a few really!) really good fun although very heavy on your pc.

Diplomacy is great (like a trading card game)

and crafting is ...actually quite fun too!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
So what about pvp in that game? Or do i have to laugh at all the roleplayers? :DDDD

pip

Banned
crispy said:
So what about pvp in that game? Or do i have to laugh at all the roleplayers? :DDDD
Tbh dunno about the pvp side but i got the impression it will be made for pvp? this ac'ing at mo is getting to the point were it's just to dam boring:( now imo the whole game was based on mas battles the achievement taking relics /blah /blah/blah now it's just about pickering:( Mthic don't seem to care no more so this is the end game for me:(

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
theres 2 pvp servers, one is FFA and the other is kinda good v evil, its actualy martok and qalia vs thestra and the woodelf /raki bit i cant remeber the name of.

Been playing beta for 6 months-ish love it.

Tilda

Its very gfx heavy, i'd need a new PC to run it well. It wasn't bad when I played it, although i'd want to read more about the pvp before starting playing properly.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cylian said:
biggest plus for Vanguard is, the Devs seem to activly listen to the community.

they all do at the start. even mythic did at the beginning. but the ever present whiners make every devs stop caring after a while.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Its very gfx heavy, i'd need a new PC to run it well. It wasn't bad when I played it, although i'd want to read more about the pvp before starting playing properly.

+-5 lvl's to be able to attack anyone in pvp. and all the fights are over in about 15 seconds. nothing to get overly exited about tbh.

/edit: oh and good luck trying to find a healer willing to heal as every healer class can dish out some serious damage, and the "primary" healer even get heavy armor (equivelant to plate in DAoC)

Pawn

Fledgling Freddie
+7 lvl in fact and it takes longer than 15 secs unless your char is gimped :)

been playing for 2 weeks now and it's the best I've seen since DAOC tbh

i've got a spare beta key if anyone really wants it - only good till midnight on the 23rd tho cos they take the beta down then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom