Vanguar, Aandre, Gupet + the hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, you are FOTM shadowblades now. and you also high RR, no need for all 4 of u to jump me everytime u see me in odins. Give me a chance u tards :/

Just wanned to say this... i wont expect u to understand quz of your low age and by my conclusion also a low IQ.

flame on! :flame:

edit: other than that i must say i respect most out there atm :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Eden said:
Guys, you are FOTM shadowblades now. and you also high RR, no need for all 4 of u to jump me everytime u see me in odins. Give me a chance u tards :/

Just wanned to say this... i wont expect u to understand quz of your low age and by my conclusion also a low IQ.

Flames inc, Someone call fireman sam!

firemansam.gif

pip

Banned
I did try to sprint up to hit ya,but you was dead to fast:( can you get more hp plz:D might make it next time:wub:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Look at the fucking names, what do you expect? ^^

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
I learned my lesson pointless to try solo at night or in these hw situations just log early morn or late night could get u some decent fights other then the usual pop and get xxx nr of adds .
Just ignore it or smash few keybards and then come bk my way :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Anything like when Eben+Labell ran around in Odin's ganking soloers left and right? :)

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Anything like when Eben+Labell ran around in Odin's ganking soloers left and right? :)

Me and Labell/Zeena Duoing some yeah, and to get killed by a duo these days are so common u dont even think about it... so nocare about me duoing!

Just got abit frustrated when 4 keeps jumping me :(

PS. I got 2101 Hp without tougness atm witch is quite alot for a Lurikeen :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eden said:

Vanguar dinged me rr7 last night, thanks to him and another sb trying to zerg me + couple others. Good thing all ra's were up and they all too shit to land PA. Just ran clear, stopped and nuked his one them, then vangaur who dinged me whilst the alb zerg came and finished the rest :D

So can be a good thing sometimes. Helps that they are clueless high rr people. Shame even an idiot can do well on a sb this patch :s

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
So can be a good thing sometimes. Helps that they are clueless high rr people. Shame even an idiot can do well on a sb this patch :s

Good point man, will think of that next time :cheers:

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
well, their not as young as you would like to think :p especially gup he's old, if you duo and u whine about people who go in groups of 4 then u get nocare, ur just another hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom