Van Helsing Trailer

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
As Miss Kate Beckinsale (drool) is in it I'll be popping down to see it but it actually looks quite decent.

Let's just hope its not as shite as Underworld which was only made bearable by Miss Beckinsale's PVC clad shiny arse.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Underworld was indeed pretty shit but Beckinsale looked fucking fantastic in it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Oh dear. I was looking forward to this, but there's some very dodgy CG in there (a bit LXG-ish). Reckon Hellboy looks better.

leggy

Probably Scottish
This looks like another league of extrodinary gentleman. Dodgy cgi and piss poor acting. Story? what story?

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
LoEG made me cry. It was like taking a little cute girl and raping her until she dies, WHY DIDN'T YOU FOLLOW AT LEAST SOME OF THE PLOT OF THE COMICS? WHY DID YOU INVENT CHARACTERS? WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT GRIFFIN?

Fuck Hollywood, fuck it in it's stupid ass.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Scooba da Bass said:
LoEG made me cry. It was like taking a little cute girl and raping her until she dies, WHY DIDN'T YOU FOLLOW AT LEAST SOME OF THE PLOT OF THE COMICS? WHY DID YOU INVENT CHARACTERS? WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT GRIFFIN?

Fuck Hollywood, fuck it in it's stupid ass.

Actually, they had to leave out Griffin because they didn't have the rights to the 'real' Invisible Man character. You're right about the rest though.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I don't know, The Werewolf, Frankenstein and Dracula are three horror heavyweights, what's he going to do? Give them 30 minutes each and just kill them in his stride? It's one of those films that I want to be great but have a gut feeling that it'll be typical Hollywood fare :mad:

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
With leggy on this one. Although I actually enjoyed watching LoEG, but hindsight (and having a gander at the comics) has lessened its initial impact.

Helsing looks to be a good idea made shite by Hollywood lets-use-fucking-cgi-even-when-we-dont-need-it bollocks.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
leggy said:
This looks like another league of extrodinary gentleman. Dodgy cgi and piss poor acting. Story? what story?

Try watching this film tripping. Your brain will melt and dissolve trying to make any sense from it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Hellsing ( Series ) Is Infinitely Better And In No Way Related To This Piece Of Kate Beckinsdale Cheap Action Flick!

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
It looks a load of shite, having read/ battled through Dracula I remember him being Austrian and blond. So many stupid hollywood let's make it more American mistakes. And how can he fight Frankenstein, he's just a poor scientist who's experiment went a bit wrong, maybe Frankenstein's monster.

Not only does it look shite but it's one of those films that they didn't even need to make if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom