Vamps

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Man, These guys are badboys!!

How on earth do you kill them solo as an assasin class!? im guessing it dont happen much :)

Tried taking an equal con a few times.

My infil is fully buffed fully templated / sc'd. Get backstab combo off, evade 3 times hit back with 3 hamstrings, and i still dont kill him ! lol

Hopefuly its not just because I suck !

Anyone else have this prob? :p hehe

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I can't kill a yellow vamp 1v1. Even with a PA!

I took on a blue and it almost killed me.

I play a vamp on classic and in no way am I concerned about 1v1 on that char - it pwns all (maybe not a bd tho).

NB - I skipped thid on my vamp was pointless really.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
j00ster said:
Man, These guys are badboys!!

How on earth do you kill them solo as an assasin class!? im guessing it dont happen much :)

Tried taking an equal con a few times.

My infil is fully buffed fully templated / sc'd. Get backstab combo off, evade 3 times hit back with 3 hamstrings, and i still dont kill him ! lol

Hopefuly its not just because I suck !

Anyone else have this prob? :p hehe

wait for lvl 50 and templatet. and Vamps are NO problem for a decent infil/sb

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Ah ok sounds slightly more encouraging.

Was getting to the stage this afternoon that the alb and mid stealthers were working together just to take these 2 vamps out. Still seemed to fail miserably LoL!.

Nice work Spawnofsneak. Was pretty funny when we both stealthed at ck, you shake your head at me and point at the vamp , then i nod , "hell yeah!".

Double team ftw! Lol

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda depends for a SB, if you get a 2H PA in and use bludgeon, you can usually kill it. I always use disease, but i dont really know if that effects their HP regen. And as a piece of advice: Dont attack a vamp if it just had a fight ;)

Trying shadowzerk now, doubt its possible to take on a vamp, but when im 24 ill try ;)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I've been taken out by hunters, bonedancers, Valks, Zerkers, SM's, infs theugists sb's in 1 vs 1's before.

If your good and Buffbotted you stand

E_E

Loyal Freddie
i seems to have no probs with them, the best of them gets my HP down to 50% ish... even tho My arms is only in roqs and seems to 3-4 shot most of them

gohan

FH is my second home
E_E said:
i seems to have no probs with them, the best of them gets my HP down to 50% ish... even tho My arms is only in roqs and seems to 3-4 shot most of them
ur arms is FAT an OP tho :< only pole arms ive fought without crush stun that kills me AFTER i hit my side style haste debuff

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
afaik disease doesnt affect a vamps HP regen (as its not realy a heal) (except for the what is is.. 4str debuff.. and the almost unnoticable snare :))

Dorimor1

Banned
Why do you use the word 'badboys' so often?

Are you a chav or smthing? :)

Ps - nerf vamps

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, I play unbuffed on my reaver and I haven't lost to a vamp yet - I see nothing hard about them. Just have an end pot rdy.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Tbh, I play unbuffed on my reaver and I haven't lost to a vamp yet - I see nothing hard about them. Just have an end pot rdy.
btw. any1 tried a VE vamp in bg1 yet? (mixed with a bit of SM for parry buff? :)

gohan

FH is my second home
E_E said:
seriously ur too OP lol ive beat you once in like 9 atempts :,< doesnt matter if i stick pet on u first on after i jump you or wether i hit side style or not i jsut get creamed

E_E

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
seriously ur too OP lol ive beat you once in like 9 atempts :,< doesnt matter if i stick pet on u first on after i jump you or wether i hit side style or not i jsut get creamed

Heh iam sorting a semi template as iam writeing might give me a little better surviveability when i 3-4 sb jump me at same time..

Se you out there :flame:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Simply disease them and lay into them .

It stops their hot from working proper and soft leather armor = <3

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

Was going to say the same thing.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Im pretty disappointed in thid, took my baby vamp there just looking for some fights, saw a BD thought well...why not and it proceeded to just circle strafe the whole damn fight. Yeah its not a melee class, but for gods sake it has 2 healers backing it up, it doesnt need to negate all my styles as well.

Just thought it was very lame play.

Met some polearms pally i think in silver armour who handed me my ass in about 3 hits.

Met a valk zerker (which i mistook for an SB) how shocked was i when it vendo'd :)

vamps on cluster are powerful but beatable with a BB
vamps on glast are just stupid and killed on sight...(if they dont run like big f**king girls).

Bodythief 24 vamp cluster
Maoix 50 SM glast.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
hots are unaffected by disease

Works for my shaman when he was in leirvik and my shadowblade in thid .

Not to mention me handing my mates ass several times when he was playing Vamp and me unbuffed nightshade .

Unless they chainged it recently , their hot is affected by disease. afaik

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
vamps aint hard to kill you just gota know how and you gota know which vamp your faceing their play style the amount of skill they have, what tools they use for back up, same for all clases that are supposedly "tough"

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
wait for lvl 50 and templatet. and Vamps are NO problem for a decent infil/sb

That depends, Generally vamps have a chance vs stealther classes ;) depending on spec, remember- Stealth Lore ftw!!!

Usually find bout 50/50 with the higher rr ones, and more chance with the lower rr ones as a vamp, depending on how they play ofc, you do get the odd uber low rr/high skilled player.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
btw. any1 tried a VE vamp in bg1 yet? (mixed with a bit of SM for parry buff? :)

Thinking about rolling one, figured more of a challenge but the dmg would be great, thinking perhaps 22 VE, 13 dem or SM, 13 pierce, but we'll see... 13 pierce was enough as a SM vamp, ace spec for thid 22 Sm, 13 VE 13 pierce, gave SL and some other nice stuff...

If it doesnt work out, then im sure i could respec to SM :)

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Get em when they aint got any power, Vamps are stuffed when OOP

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Dont let them style on u(woot givf them power), and move when u see the claw comming. Same a zerger really u dont /face them in - Nasty Beaver mode - do u? :)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
np with my valk vs vamps.

you'll have a problem when mine is 44 and templated vav ;)

friars are the most powerful solo class in leirvik atm, they heal themsleves on almost every hit and evade like a mofo! I find them the hardest to beat, although ive only fought friars 1-2 lvls higher than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom