Vampiir spec

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
What spec is most solo and grp friendly?

Atm I am looking at these 3 specs:

(Cookie cutter)
38 SM
32 VE
43 Piercing

41 Dem
24 VE
45 Piercing

41 VE
25 Dem
13 SM
43 Piercing

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
If your going to be grouped either 48 VE or high dem, or VE/dem split spec. SM is pretty much useless in a group on a vamp.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Quite hard to spec a vamp for both group and solo.

To be viable in group you need to have high dps (means 48 claw). That leaves you with 48 dem or 48 VE. Dem in my experience is VERY nice for group (44% magic resist), but is quite impossible to solo with.

If you wanna be good at solo you will need to split spec - you wont be uber in groups with this spec compared to full dem but could work since you get the next best magic resist. And you get a 135 delve matter dd (along with matter weap and 24% skill bonus you should do quite ok dmg)

So try:

43p
35dem
34VE
10SM

Noteworthy spells:
35% magic resist
10s mezz
18% melee resist
29% effetiveness debuff
35 end leech
32% evasion
24% weap skill buff
50% fumble
135 delve MATTER claw

Only downside to this is that you could be more effective in group with 48 dem - but its quite good solo tbh - if you got np getting power

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
48 VE / 43 pierce is the spec to consider if you want to group and solo.

Dementia is v.nice for grouping but its alot more situational in small scale rvr imo.

Dave J.

Banned
33 sm, 41 ve, 39 pierce would work Ok for both. But if you want to have the best spec, you need to choose either solo or group :/

For solo - either the 'cookie cutter' as you wrote above, or 38 sm, 35 dementia, 40 pierce (more options then the VE spec, but also bit harder to master).

For group - either 48 ve 45 pierce for max dps, or 48 dem 45 pierce for interrupt-bot spec.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Having tried loads of specs I can agree that 48 VE / 43 pierce works well both in group and solo.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
<hijacking thread a bit>

Does aom stack with dement spec?

Tested dement self magic buff and mezzed with bard... mezz was 6 sec longer (lvl 50 bard) with magic buff than without.. why? :)

Dave J.

Banned
Why it was longer i dont know, might be some issue with spellpierceing (if the bard had any).

Aom and dementia magic-buff stacks.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
wodzie said:
<hijacking thread a bit>

Does aom stack with dement spec?

Tested dement self magic buff and mezzed with bard... mezz was 6 sec longer (lvl 50 bard) with magic buff than without.. why? :)

No idea why the mezz was higher, but it shouldn't be lower cause secondary magic resists don't affect cc duration. You should've tried nukes, it works like a charm on them =)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
When I was dementia spec, it'd be quite common for rr6+ casters to MoC LT me for <90 dmg with cl resist + dem resist + effectiveness debuff.

Dave J.

Banned
The example is with demo instead of effectivness debuff, but result would be the same..

magon0en.jpg

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah yeah when they moc its time for you to /laugh :)

Also throw in Demoralization for the /rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom