Vampiir RvR Video

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
think the class is far from overpowered (actually I dont think any catacombs class is overpowered - maybe the warlock but even that one very situationally)

also videos can be misleading since usually you dont show when you lose but rather include the own-footage

anyway it seems to be a very very fun class to play with the big bonus of not needing a buffbot (I just say PvP server...)

And I think Shar will be the perfect race. The class doesnt kill fast at all but rather needs to last long enough to build up his power pool to use all the funky abilities which will eventually win him the fight. Shars with their 90 con are perfect for that.

Aussie

Banned
he does 160 dmg average, max i've seen is 230. opponents had shit resists, i see -20/+2 several times. perfectly healable.

the only worth watching in that movie is the warder wiz mocing :')

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hmm already answered, might have known if i read the other posts ;<

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Looks interesting, wonder how they do vs higher rr better equiped stealthers, stealther killer class? ;o

Is the spec he's using the best?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
he fought 2 different RR11 SBs (Kobold Herra and Norseman Herra) - one was close the other won quite easily - but considering he was RR4/5 that's not so bad

opponents might not have had the best template - but maybe he didnt have either /shrug

edit regarding my previous post: Shars have 80 con as starting stat

Slusk

Fledgling Freddie
I belive warlock is overpowered.. On Percival where I play sometimes there is a warlock who made 1m rps in 1 week solo. Can't remember his name tho.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
I soloed my Vamp to 50, they are like Necro's in PvE, but they are far from Overpowered in RvR.

And i like Garb said, vids can be missleading, he might of won 10 out of 20 times. Consider the stealther adds and the zergs, you rarely meet solo people. I think i win most of the fights cos most of the US players dont even use ToA stuff.

But its a really nice class, with variation. I love the SM spec cos of the HoT, i tried both other specs, and they are nice, you can kill stealthers and tanks easy thanks to the body-shots, but i hate it when i have to sit down for 30 minutes just to regain 2500+ HP. (Btw, selfbuffs rocks! :D)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
he does 160 dmg average, max i've seen is 230. opponents had shit resists, i see -20/+2 several times. perfectly healable.

ever seen the damage Eye Shoot does? ^^

A vampiir can give out high dmg in verry little time.

Feint -> Eye shoot
Feint -> Lung shoot

or even high dementia with random part debuff, and do situational style after that. 30 abs debuff 50 AF debuff on 49 dementia...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cool movie, and well played! But some of his opponents were indeed gimps, LOL for instance at the Alb with a glowy blue sword. :cool:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
A vampiir can give out high dmg in verry little time.

Feint -> Eye shoot
Feint -> Lung shoot

This is true, however Vampiric feint does very little damage - so it kind of evens out.

1v1 vs a melee char, a vampiir is very potent.

They'll be nice in 8v8 too since they get a pbae pulsing snare, and I think the claw DDs go through BG. Hib tank grp with BMx2 and a Vamp MA would be rather uber (can't kite em without using SoS and all 3 tanks have charge).

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
do they have snare/stun positionals?

hmm they only get pierce spec, dno if it has some snare, no stun except Diamondback

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Slusk said:
I belive warlock is overpowered.. On Percival where I play sometimes there is a warlock who made 1m rps in 1 week solo. Can't remember his name tho.

His name is Fechina and its on ebay now :clap: :clap:
Totally OP class consider Fechina just got a semi-good toa template

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
do they have snare/stun positionals?

They get a semi focus (they can't cast other spells,claws are spells) pulsing pbae snare in one of the spec lines.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

Errrrrrrrrrr, do you realisce he's using heat/cold LW (he said that in VN) whit 10%-15% damage bonus and usually fight versus not grouped (no resist buffed) pple, right?

Maybe, just maybe, the +dmg happends after the weapon procc the debuff, oh shock!!!! :m00:

And btw iirc the claw attacks count as melee attacks whit the bonus versus different armours (tbh here i can be wrong)

What i dont know is why he doesnt use a matter piercer as second weapon instead a cold one whit his spec in VE

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
heat debuff > Claw / lgm weapon = win

been playing a level 30 vamp, on gaheris very nice pve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom