Vampiir RvR Video

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
2 enemies at time? 3? who cares? KILL EM ALL!!!

That guy know his shit, but anyway the class seems a bit OP to me (will roll one in prydwen for sure :p )

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
hehe safe fall 5 w/o specing + wall climb is also nice XD, not too OP, you have to dish out the damage before you can give it out :p, the more damage you do the longer your gona live, Vampiir = kill em quick class :)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
lol watching the film now the bit in POC awesome :)
<3 the music :) o then he has to go reck it with some crappy hip hop music :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Very nicely played. And nice movie too!

New players dreamclass?

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
whos the first song by?

its not that new song by u2 is it? the one that i heard on CDUK, at 3am in the morning today?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
im not that impressed, played friends vampiir over at US ;)

cu at camlan folks :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nice stealther-tracker char, too bad 90% of the enemies are untoaed dudes :< though nice to see that teh class manages well without BB against 2-3 or more buffed ones.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
nice stealther-tracker char, too bad 90% of the enemies are untoaed dudes :< though nice to see that teh class manages well without BB against 2-3 or more buffed ones.

vampiirs can have stat buffs, they get 3/3/3/2 to their stats for each level post 6. thing its so vampiirs are about 20 points away with each stat compared to fully buffed people.

All they can use from bb is haste or spec af. (haste if normal serveR)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it just looked like another one of those retard mode classes V stealthers class. Glad its a hib class this time though. Cant see how a solo stealter is going to be able to drop one those things, but hard to tell from that video I dont think any real quality stealthers had a crack at him.

Hard to say how this class will perform in regular RVR. It looked like their damage output initally suxs but when they have mana they can deal damage and do lots of other funky stuff. Might not suit FG rvr to much tbh were its critical to frontload and do damage fast.

looks fun though.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
vampiirs can have stat buffs, they get 3/3/3/2 to their stats for each level post 6. thing its so vampiirs are about 20 points away with each stat compared to fully buffed people.

All they can use from bb is haste or spec af. (haste if normal serveR)
edit CANT, they cant have stat buffs.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very nice video..and well played
And to the guy who asked what song was first its radiohead:p
Think song is called computer or such but not sure...have it on a colection cd:) They are quite famous so u will have no trouble finding it:p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
He doesn't seem to have that much problems handling people that are fully buffed tho

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
When a guy can kill at RR4 a RR11 SB whit that ease........ :eek:

And vanish doesnt work against vampiirs :D

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, great class that will be nerfed a few months later ofc....

anyway, did u noticed that once again the guy is alone and that albs always outnumbered? and when they arent they run and yell for help and then they charge again... hehe .... déjà vu :p

:worthy: to that hib :flame:

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video! Ofc a bit OP...

Lorra said:
whos the first song by?

its not that new song by u2 is it? the one that i heard on CDUK, at 3am in the morning today?

The first song is Idioteque by Radiohead from the album Kid A :)

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what the next expansion will bring...

Every expansion brings more & more overpowered classes....(good to get new people in the game) and yet there are so many "old" classes that still need a LOT of work so they can join the RvR battles again.

Atm i think i'll pass on catacombs...and probably quit the game if WoW can keep me interested...

Altho catacombs means some decent gfx again...i would prefer they fix teh old classes...the way to lvl toons & all the ml crap before launching a new load of classes that everyone needs to play to compete and leaving the old classes far behind once more.

Think i'll keep an eye on this forum and gol one to see how they experience catacombs before spending another € 60 for an expansion. :p

But judging from this clip alone and some others i've seen...i'll pass.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
btw the song is radiohead - Idioteque from their cd 'Kid A'.

Totally rawks! :D however, Ok Computer is better ^^

Aussie

Banned
i don't really see whats so overpowered about this class

his dmg is like 160 if you check logs. he needs like 2 min to kill a r4 mincer.
doesn't even come close to the original savage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom