Vamp Specs Advice please

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
What are the current fotm vamp specs these days?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
xjobz5hofa.jpg

Seen alot run dem+ve mix

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i really hate this character.

I HATE HIM!

so ouch :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
For max DPS got 43 Piercing, 48 VE, 13 SM

34 Piercing, 33 VE, 45 Dementia, 8 SM is good solo stuff.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
34 pierce 45 dem 32 ve 8 sm is a nice spec but takes too long to kill

44 pierce (8 sec stun) 41 ve 23 sm 13 dem is nice for solo and kills thingies rly fast if u use a lithic adge

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Any spec with 34+ pierce and 32+ ve will work fine.

For solo / small man I happen to like 48ve 34p 28sm 9dem, high dps, good melee defence, top sl.

Variations such as 44p 48ve and 50ve 34p 26sm also work.

I never particularly liked high dem spec but they're probably what you want for 8 man (although being rooted for 2+ mins sucks).

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
guyz cause i have no idea about vamps, could anyone tell me the spec that someone have to train for the SL ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Stealthlore is under Vampiiric Embrace as is the fumble debuff/evade buff and the highest damage matter claw really and it gets a weaponskill buff , its basically the damage spec

SM is the Hot/Parry buff/End tap/Heat claw and something else i cant remember , it was very popular when vamps came out 1st until the Hot value was heavily nerfed

Dementia spec is just melee and magical resists and 1-2 other small things and a different magical resist claw , cold i think

Vamps as i said are boring tho

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Stealthlore is under Vampiiric Embrace as is the fumble debuff/evade buff and the highest damage matter claw really and it gets a weaponskill buff , its basically the damage spec

SM is the Hot/Parry buff/End tap/Heat claw and something else i cant remember , it was very popular when vamps came out 1st until the Hot value was heavily nerfed

Dementia spec is just melee and magical resists and 1-2 other small things and a different magical resist claw , cold i think

Vamps as i said are boring tho

ty dude.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
tell now where to put the first points in the create.

luri vamp
(i create it just for fun)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
btw her quick is still enough high maybe its better to put the +10 to con ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
High dementia is extremely useful for surviving, though. With some good old run-through and some VE buff you'll be able to land enough hits to get mana. Hey and if things go tits up, then you can mezz your target, wait for the manabolt and then start again.

Dem also has buff shearing, which is extremely useful in a lot of situations :p

Did I mention the effectiveness debuff which makes Warlocks hit you for 100dmg, if combined with the magic absorb? Well and the skill debuff instantly removes all +skills from items +RR from your enemy, which is also funny.

Of course the big problem is getting all the mana, but well, it simply has to work :p

3FingeredBecky

Fledgling Freddie
What would be good specs to aim for for Thid and Molvik? Keep in mind that I primarily solo as well without a bot.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Hm, bard for spec AF is neat ^^

yes but imo its a class that its still good if you havent any bot or something.

(imagine almost all the mellee classes, even if the caster one without buffs :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom