Valuable scrolls list

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,
I know that scroll farming is not a remunerative job anymore, but there are still some quite rare scrolls, difficult to obtain, needed by many people and thus their value on merchants is quite high.

I'd like to make a list of these "valuable scrolls" to help me and other people to choose which scrolls drop from the inventory and which ones is worth while taking to housing merchant.

I find it is useful because if we drop a common scroll, we won't hurt anyone because it's easy to get another, but if we drop a rare one we will hurt ourselves and others that may be interested in it.

A few scrolls that I remember to be quite rare or expensive are the following:

- Great Hunt 3/3 --- Bonus to xp that works also with CL xp is nice, mobs are grey to a 50.
- Mad Tales 3/3 --- Not sure if it is only the third to be rare.
- Crafter's Pages 1/2/3 --- Not too rare but frequently needed and thus valuable.
- Bellona's Diary 1/2/3 --- I spent a nice sum to buy these if I remember right.

What other scrolls you know that are quite valuable on housing market?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Pr now i would say:
Crafters page scrolls
Mad Tales 2
SoM 3

in a few months im going to say:
None!

:)

- English -

Resident Freddy
mt 2/3 seem to be the rarest. Its not that they are so rare, but they are so common. So people cba to farm them. For example, AT3/3 sells for 2p or so because its popular and noone like farming in water, same with CB1/3 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom