Valkyrie or thane ?

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Heya

Im sitting and need to do a new character here on mid/excal, and i was wondering, is valkyrie just a new improved thane ? Or are thane still the "best" of these 2 classes?

Helme

Resident Freddy
They excel on different areas, Valkyrie is interupting and thane is more of a bodyguard, thought I would take a thane in an RvR group over Valkyrie as static tempest is better then what the valk gets.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Dont know what valk's are able to do yet... but thanes have gotten some strong love recently, not that it's an uber class tho...

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Valk imo :) Heard they are fun in pve, and got some nice spear styles! And then they got some weird spells, go valk! :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Valky would probbly fit well into a tank heavy group with the damage add melee proc group buff thing.

(btw important note group with lvl 1 person give them the melee proc and its not scaled to their level ie when it goes off mob gets hit for 40+ dam and at low levels thats quite a lot )

Valk i would say more in the face fighter + snare = handy for stopping groups from scattering fast

Thane = gaurder while interupting nice ras and mls complement well good in probbly pbaoe caster groups. :)

I like my valk they group well with other valks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom