Valewalker vids ?

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
I tried googling, but only found 1 VW movie (that could still be downloaded).

As i play a VW myself im interested in seeing how other vw's play their char, so if anybody knows about any (decent or sucky) VW vids id appreciate some links :)

ty ty.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I think Mirt may still have his VW not sure thoe pm him

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Frozensolid has one, try seaching forums

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Gifv links. Cant find any of them

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Rigga Mortice said:
8 vs many vid from Hib/Broc, VW PoV:

Obsoleet

If it's the one i think it is (Sylvan VW with HFC)

That one friggin rocks ;)

Just farming noobs etc, but they do it well. that and i always had a thing for VW's, here you get to see some of their group potential (Fairly old vid tho)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

VW's rox imo and im impressed from none plays that char

if i had a slot in hib pre cluster i would make 1 :///

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
VW is an awesome class to be honest, shame it hardly get grps. I think that most people are unaware of the potential of valewalkers and are too locked up in a fotm setup which leaves no room for valewalkers. Would be nice if this would change, but doubt it :)

Downloading that Obsoleet movie, think I can recall having seen it before. If my memory serves me right the movie is quite watchable.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
theres a glaston movie where they run with 2 VW's in grp :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
VWs the new solo fotm? Gonna be fun to see VWs,armsmen,valks and thanes running around looking for solo fights.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i played my vw back and forth several years, and with rr4 its been like nr 9 on hib/exc rank for a long while..which sais something about how many actually stick to it^^. Its a hard class to play, and i do much better in group then solo with it. I want to melee with it...but find myself lifetapping and rooting everything that moves:p Great fun...but lots of frustration....more then hero^^.
Think Frozen started many of the fotm vws we see nowadays...before he released his movies i didnt see many except him...xeno and me and maybe 1 more around. Ofc with pryd it came a few more.
I think vw is awsome character..but in comparison to other classes it lacks a lot.
over and out..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess I could host my VW vid if a few ppl care (it's old tho).

New VW style changes are going to rock =) Will suck for any assasins who jump a well ToA'd vw tbh (frontal style with 10s root unaffected by resists -> immolaion/lt, -> grapple + CB + LT then run thru + 8s rear stun + 2 part side chain x2, then insta disease + sprint kiting)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Mirt said:
I guess I could host my VW vid if a few ppl care (it's old tho).

New VW style changes are going to rock =) Will suck for any assasins who jump a well ToA'd vw tbh (frontal style with 10s root unaffected by resists -> immolaion/lt, -> grapple + CB + LT then run thru + 8s rear stun + 2 part side chain x2, then insta disease + sprint kiting)

1 word. Vanish ;)

Besides assassins can spam garotte if u try to root+kite and u won´t get far.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
1 word. Vanish ;)

Hehe yeah probably =)

Mind you, it's funny when assasins try to vanish when fighting my vamp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom