Valentine's

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Ez, no one wants to know what you do with candles!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Flowers, home made dinner and a movie of her choice

And by the end of the night you will have your plowed dick so far up her ass that she can actually taste shit

I reckon, reworded that's your opening chat up line Amb. And I respect you for it. :lol:

I think we're going to ringwood for the morning, going to a raptor & reptile sanctuary and a recreation old town where you can walk through a version of the town how it was in ye olden days, then some grub and movies I should imagine.

It's just nice to spend the day toegther mooching and not thinking gah I have to get home and study/work.

Ring? Wood? There's a joke there somewhere....must....resist.

Lol, best comment thus far ^^

Valentine's Day is just a made up shit to get people to buy stuff they normally wouldn't. If you've done nothing the whole year, why that day and if you've done everything the whole year, then why a special day?

The logic behind VD is nothing more than "commerce".

VD = Valentine's Day or Venereal Disease. I wonder how often it's both at once. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ez, no one wants to know what you do with candles!

Bet you do...

I ate one once, well, took a bite, ok a few bites out of it. Strangely enough it wasn't as appetising as it looked but was no where near as bad as the bar of soap (OK 2 bars of soap) I thought looked and smelled so nice they just had to taste yummy...it was like that bit in Elf where he sprays the perfume in his mouth, I swear it was the exact same face lol.

But at least those didn't give me splinters in my tounge like the time I ate a pencil...which though more satifying than the wax crayon the carbon made my teeth grey.

I was also rather partial to vicks vapour rub and always used to eat it when I had a chest cold (word to the wise though, never even attempt to drink a Karvol capsule, nothing good will come of it).

What can I say? I was a very hungry, ill informed, child.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
This is what I plan on Valentines day as its our first Valentines Day and we both want it to be a special first day for us and below is what I got planned for her...

Starting off with a surprise of 12 Red Roses delivered to her house with her opening the door in the morning (Surprise 1 and not too early)... Then in the early afternoon a candle lit dinner at a restaurant at 1:30... Then Surprise number 2 at a 5 star hotel at 3:00 onwards with chocolates, champaign, flowers in the Hotel Room waiting for our arrival and breakfast in bed the next day and then surprise 3 later on in the evening with a nice sparkly necklace. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This is what I plan on Valentines day as its our first Valentines Day and we both want it to be a special first day for us and below is what I got planned for her...

Starting off with a surprise of 12 Red Roses delivered to her house with her opening the door in the morning (Surprise 1 and not too early)... Then in the early afternoon a candle lit dinner at a restaurant at 1:30... Then Surprise number 2 at a 5 star hotel at 3:00 onwards with chocolates, champaign, flowers in the Hotel Room waiting for our arrival and breakfast in bed the next day and then surprise 3 later on in the evening with a nice sparkly necklace. :)

Suprise 4 the bill for it all is three times what it would be if you did it on the 15th

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg such an awesome day!!

OK here's the run down hehe (tune out now if you are easily board)

6:25 I went for a run and did my furthest ever, 3.70 miles (getting into training for my race) then home for bath, rice krispies and cartoons while waiting for himself to wake up

8:30 wake his majesty and do breakfast swap gifts etc (lol was so sweet he put a little post it on the door to the study sayig Do Not Enter!!!) he got me a big box of chocs, flowers, a natural wake up alarm clock (I've been having real trouble waking up lately so this one turns on a 'day' light and plays nature sounds...I didn't opt for the running water or I could pee lol) there was also a lolly shaped like a flower and an eco sky lantern (this paper lantern you light it with a small fire and it just combusts and floats away into the sky, we saw loads on new years eve and I made a comment about wanting one) not sure when I'll set this one off, maybe for my birthday or something but its great anyway and he did get soemthing else which hasn't arrived yet so I don't know what it is lol.

I got him dads army box set, shooting ear defenders, choccy and a sweater for when he is shooting (gets bloody cold). anyway then we went for our day out and we went here :

Liberty's Raptor and Reptile Centre in Ringwood some very impressive birds of prey but my fave were the little owls, sooo sweet!
and then here:

Ringwood Town & Country Experience which was alright but didn't actually have much of the twons history lol just a bunch of old *ah hem* stuff from the 70s that no one threw away lol.

then for lunch and a walk and home for dinner where we had the best meal ever tbh! Home made herby potatoe wedges, rib eye steaks, asparagus, breaded garlic mushrooms and a nice rose to drink, and after that we had these ultra rich choccy cake things with ice cream and a special wine called Royal Tokaji (which was £11 for 25cl lol!!) don't know if you've ever heard of /had it but omg...omg! it is lush and it changes flavour with what ever you are eating, we had cheese and biscuits after the pudding and it tasted totally different anyway B2 almost dissolved he loved it so much lol and we watched 'The ghosts of girlfriends past' which wasn't bad at all then the end of '50 first dates' which I love and then I went to bed at about 10:20 after prying my disbelieving eyes away from the train wreck that is 'teen wolf too'

Hope you all had equally lovely, if not better, valentines days!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Got in a massive fight with my gf, drank 2/3 of a bottle of Hennesy, half a bottle of wine, got sick and passed out.

yay valentines day....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Picked up some half price choccies & heated up leftover shepherds pie for dinner.

Who says romance isn't dead :lol:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i worked from 5-til 4:15 in the morning. Why pay over the top prices for one day when you can do the same thing today for cheap.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ez your mad getting up at 6.25 on a sunday omg i had only been asleep 2 or 3 hours then

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I bought a small box of high quality chocolates, wrapt them nicely, put a small ribbon on the box and wrote a cute note on it. Dropped it of at a colleague's desk at work in the middle of the night (sneaky so no coworker knew).
Got a text today saying she was very surprised and happy and appreciated the gift.

Im happy :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Woke up had breakfast gave her a present got nothing back! She showered and went to work and i have not seen her since.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Woke up had breakfast gave her a present got nothing back! She showered and went to work and i have not seen her since.

Well, i guess you won't be needing these anymore *takes away pants*

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
started of with a shag, a cup of tea then a fry up at the caf, she went to work, i cooked her a steak when she got back, she got me neil young's harvest on vinyl and i got her a book, then we went for more sex.

good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom