Valentine's

Everz

FH is my second home
So with this coming closer, give me ideas people ;D!

Everz

FH is my second home
Not a clue, I've had hints dropped so assume it's soon.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
1st. Its a made up holiday where im from.
2nd. Its my birthday, which means I get the attention, and don't have to pay any hehe

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Flowers, home made dinner and a movie of her choice

And by the end of the night you will have your plowed dick so far up her ass that she can actually taste shit

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Flowers, home made dinner and a movie of her choice

And by the end of the night you will have your plowed dick so far up her ass that she can actually taste shit

ROFL! Gross (dont forget to bring your baby oil bottle) :sex:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Tell her you've been shagging her best mate and shes pregnant. I guarantee she will never forget that Valentines day

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I think we're going to ringwood for the morning, going to a raptor & reptile sanctuary and a recreation old town where you can walk through a version of the town how it was in ye olden days, then some grub and movies I should imagine.

It's just nice to spend the day toegther mooching and not thinking gah I have to get home and study/work.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm, posh meal in one of the places round cheltenham then movie and humping at mine.. good plan.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you old romantic.

were going out for cocktails on friday night with her friend and partner.
saturday were off to a posh hotel with dinner on the night and sunday looking around the town where the hotel is.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tell her you've been shagging her best mate and shes pregnant. I guarantee she will never forget that Valentines day

Lol, best comment thus far ^^

Valentine's Day is just a made up shit to get people to buy stuff they normally wouldn't. If you've done nothing the whole year, why that day and if you've done everything the whole year, then why a special day?

The logic behind VD is nothing more than "commerce".

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hmm, posh meal in one of the places round cheltenham then movie and humping at mine.. good plan.

Is the Balti House still there? Up close to the Rotunda, Montpellier area I think it's called. Close to a Hoggs Head pub. Few years since I was there though.

Agree that you can't go wrong with a nice meal and some flowers. hate buying the stupid lame cards though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you've done nothing the whole year, why that day and if you've done everything the whole year, then why a special day?

Do you celebrate birthday? ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Other half got offered Double her Sunday rate to cover so 4 time her normal Money so she is working. That means Breakfast and flowers as "we" are on a diet so no chocolates ect. Plus I might get her some underwear it means i can look at the site with the animation the the girls trying it on again.

Everz

FH is my second home
Is the Balti House still there? Up close to the Rotunda, Montpellier area I think it's called. Close to a Hoggs Head pub. Few years since I was there though.

Agree that you can't go wrong with a nice meal and some flowers. hate buying the stupid lame cards though.

Yeh thats still up there, where i was thinking of heading or the thai restaurant across the road, though the Hoggshead is a good 20 or so minutes from Montpellier, tis well dear round there though, paid £4 for a pint when we were checking out the bars there.

posh place round cheltenham is there such a thing lawls :)

Montpellier area is well up-class. I live in the apparent dive (Hestersway/St.Pauls) which is a step-up from Wolverhampton haha, it's all posh.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I was gonna send some flowers with a nice note to a certain lady back home.

But I don't think ill bother now.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Do you celebrate birthday? ;)

Nope =)

Sometimes people force me to, but usually I just invite some friends and we have some fun … but I do that quite often without a birthday as occasion =)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Lol, best comment thus far ^^

Valentine's Day is just a made up shit to get people to buy stuff they normally wouldn't. If you've done nothing the whole year, why that day and if you've done everything the whole year, then why a special day?

on one hand it is.

on the otherhand, if you both have busy lives and spend the weekends doing what ever, it is the one weekend where you will definatly put aside to say up yours to everyone else. you can do things all the time, but you cant afford to, for example, go stay in a hotel or go to a nice restraunt every week can you?

sometimes a change is nice, even for a day.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Tbh me and B2 usually get up to fun stuff on normal occasions but valentines day is just another excuse for us to take vacation from work (if a weekday) and do some more fun stuff, eat nicer than usual food and veg out in front of a movie...and snuggle lol

...it is also an excuse for me to dress like a girl and wear make up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
invite all your mates over and encourage them to cum over her tits

can't get more romantic than that

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you could stick a candle in her hoo haa, that'd add romance and ambiance.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We dont buy anything for Valentines cause its all a rip off and being an old married couple we save the money and do something when prices are reasonable again hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope =)

Sometimes people force me to, but usually I just invite some friends and we have some fun … but I do that quite often without a birthday as occasion =)

Cool cool, just keeping the sistency train rolling :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom