Valentine's day

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Well, I was in the proccess of chucking her out of the car (As you do...)

When...

The missus walks along.

*shudders*

<One hour later when tRoG gets home, you start to hear noises from within tRoG's bedroom>

<tRoG's misses yells out in excitement>
"You have been a naughty boi"

.. Hm, maybe I went a bit far, I'll stop now :p

O

old.tRoG

Well, actually the missus slapped her and told her to earn some money doing the checkout in the supermarket, like the rest of us.

So no row for me :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Well, actually the missus slapped her and told her to earn some money doing the checkout in the supermarket, like the rest of us.

So no row for me :)

To be honest Fonz's theory owns the truth :(

O

old.tRoG

Yes. Fonz's theory would have been more enjoyable, too.

Oh bejesus, the missus is arriving home!
*Quickly hits the post button and hides this thread*

S

Sarum TheBlack

tRoG aer teh norty!

You didn't slip her your business card to call back the next day or anything then? :p

S

SFXman

lol, tRoG, that bikini girl missus situation sure sounds fun :D
I can imagine the scene, "really, nothing... it was nothing I thought it was you!" "So you think I walk around town in a bikini?" "Well... no.. but... IT WAS DARK OK?!"

O

old.tRoG

Well, it wasn't really a bikini, just a see-through type bit of material which didn't look very warm.

O

old.0xygen

I'll probably watch tv/ play daoc whilst thinking of the one that I love (that doesn't love me dammit)

S

squeakyfrog

LoL, how come the half of the discussions turn out something quite different?

Originally posted by old.0xygen
I'll probably watch tv/ play daoc whilst thinking of the one that I love (that doesn't love me dammit)

well, think of the bright side, you kinda save some money for SI when it releases (ah, only if) :p

E

Euthanasia.

I'll bury myself in the snow and hope no-one finds me.

S

SilverHood

hmm, I'll probably be spending it alone... the only girl I would want to take out isn't too pleased about me, or the people I hang around with...

but you don't wanna hear that story
;)

E

Euthanasia.

no you'd be mistaken there, I'm extremely bored so feel free to tell me the story.

S

SilverHood

in light of Bubble's troubles, itsn't not really appropiate to post here... check your PM ;)

E

Euthanasia.

I just did, while changing my sig, your either incompetent and sent it to the wrong person , or this messaging service is slow.

E

Euthanasia.

Just got it, was that supposed to be funny ? 'cause maybe I'm tired but i seemed to find myself a) not laughing b) not caring.

I

inuyasha

yeah

Tell us the story =)

Yeah and...well, I might send a card to...someone.
Lol

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
I'll bury myself in the snow and hope no-one finds me.

We all hope no-one finds you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom