Valentine's day

S

squeakyfrog

hehe, just wonder is there anyone going to spend the night alone watching stars in Emain or having a picnic in sausage forest? :p

Or any special plans for this "romantic day"?

K

klavrynd

play doac!

social life is for losers that can't handle the stress in a huge online community

K

klavrynd

can i come? i have some nifty powertools

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Valentines day is commercial crap!!!
You got every other day of the year to spend time with your girlfriend, by her presents and whatnot.

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
You got every other day of the year to spend time with your girlfriend, by her presents and whatnot.

But nonetheless it's the perfect excuse to buy her sexy underwear :p

T

Tenko

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

You believe that, I believe that but try telling that to your wife and she just thinks your a cheap skate! :D

S

squeakyfrog

Although I told my b/f that he doesn't need to give me anything this year, I don't think I really mean it, as I am still dreaming/ wishing that I could get a diamond ring or something!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend! :p

(Oh dear, on his birthday few weeks ago, he said that he didn't love me as before, so guess its kinda meaningless to celebrate it anyway. sob sob)

J

Jonaldo

I agree with Gombur on this. Valentines day is some pathetic excuse for those who ARE NOT romantic in any way to go out, buy presents etc... romance is about being pleasantly surprised when something happens. If you want to be romantic you get them flowers on the way home from work completely at random, you take them out for meals for no reason other than just to celebrate being together. Not buy them a card and other crap on a preset day every year when they most expect something from you.

If you were truly romantic then your partner would feel no need to expect anything on *Valentines Day*.

S

Sigurd

People who don't like Valentines day are just bitter and twisted ;)

Seriously, it's a rip off, we know it's a rip off, mother's day is a rip off, we know it's a rip off, we'll all still buy stuff though. When it comes down to it, some people just don't have time/money to buy each other presents every day/go out for meals etc. so it's nice to set aside one day when there will be no cancelling due to work etc.

G

Gimly

Well my plans are to sit in Hadrians and play music (well flute) to any hibs or mids that will listen.

S

Sibanac

Drink beer!!!!
going to my pub and :
All you have to do is kiss samone for 8 seconds and pay 100€ and you get a barrel (50L) of prime qual belgium beer !!!!

Damn I love that pub

S

SFXman

"Old's day"
Vanhojenpäivät
:)
This finnish thing, doing a second time now... (dance thing)

T

Teh Krypt

Give annouymous email thingie-ma-gig please :)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I'm gonna go get 3 hookers for a couple of hours and film it.

Beat that.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
I'm gonna go get 3 hookers for a couple of hours and film it.

Beat that.

Where from? Gala Bingo :p?

(God thats a good one :) )

Edit :
iks9.gif

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Do they still hang around Clayton Street?

Used to see some right ugly fuckers there.

T

Teh Krypt

Do they still hang around Clayton Street?

Used to see some right ugly fuckers there.

Think there called mums.. no wait thats a bad school joke, nm. :)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

To be honest I think most of the prostitutes there ARE still in school.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

It's true, I have seen some very young looking girls hanging around there at night on my way home from night courses.

Come one, it is Blackburn though, it's like the biggest shithole in the world.

T

Teh Krypt

It's true, I have seen some very young looking girls hanging around there at night on my way home from night courses.

Come one, it is Blackburn though, it's like the biggest shithole in the world.

Yup. But what can you do, the government would rather spend billions on a war with Iraq. The councils would rather make some more "new" roundabouts.

O

old.tRoG

I remember once, me and the missus went to Aberdeen, and she went to her sisters house for a few hours. I stayed at her brothers and watched the football with a few beers.

I then drove down into the town to pick her up (It's getting late by now - and dark) and stop as i see this figure walking down the pavement near where we agreed to meet.

I assumed it was her, opened the door, and, to my suprise, it was a teenage girl in a bikini.

Hmmmmmm.

Not altogether bad thing to happen, but certainly suprising.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

What did you do?

(I love the way this topic started and what it's ended up as)

O

old.tRoG

Well, I was in the proccess of chucking her out of the car (As you do...)

When...

The missus walks along.

*shudders*

S

Sarum TheBlack

The universe has a wonderful sense of irony doesn't it?

Or perhaps tRoG does, and is simply making this up.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

:continues the story:

Well as I was pushing her out of the car, her earring fell on the floor under the steering wheel. She lent over to get it and as she did, her other earring got caught on my zip. There was no way to get her undone so she tried to rip off the earring with her teeth.

Unfortunatly she managed to completely rip my zip and my little soldier fell out and right into her mou....

What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom