Vacuumed headphone set disaster

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Okay, I know I shoiuld have picked em up and put them on my desk but I forgot . I got home tonight to find my wife had vacuumed up my headset-its a new vacuum cleaner and its very powerful.

Anyway I now need to buy a headphone/microphone set and was wondering what people would suggest. Im kinda okay spending up to around £60 or thereabouts. If anyone could suggest where to buy em online, that would be helpful too.

Thanks for your help

Sawtooth

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
by accident?

I'm also looking for one. I have a loose mic, and it bugs the hell out of me tbh.

Clown

Part of the furniture
There was a thread like this before. I think everyone seemed to like the Plantronics Audio 90, but I've read reports of shoddy build quality and things falling apart.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Sort of on the look out for one myself with CS:S round the corner need a new mic for my PC and my old one is pants. Seen the new Logitech ones for £30 they look ok but has anyone tried them out?

Clown

Part of the furniture
I have a set of analogue Logitech headsets. The mic is as clear as you like, but the sound to come out of the headphones are a bit crud. Also, they sort of swivel, and when they swivel they make a clicking sound - the microphone picks up on this and can be annoying to whoever is listening to you.

Gray

FH is my second home
thought for a change id try the "folding" headset - The Plantronics 80 (i think?), my god, theyre annoying! Altho i do prefer Plantronics to other makes

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Throughly recommend the Speedlink Medusa 5.1 headphones, really nice, only cost about £50 as well.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks I went a bit mad and bought the Sennheiser PC-155 USB ones...that'll teach her.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
inactionman said:
Throughly recommend the Speedlink Medusa 5.1 headphones, really nice, only cost about £50 as well.

Like the look of them. Where did you get them from?

Is it possible with that amp to leave my speakers (stereo) plugged in and the headphones without having to swap cables about on my soundcard?

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
wyrd_fish said:
erm.... :/

pray, how did she acheive this?

You have to hear the vacuum cleaner...its like hell has arrived. It could conceivably open up a portal into a parrallel dimension.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
You can get them from play for just under £40. And yes, the amp has a seperate output, so you can plug your speakers into it, it's what I'm doing!

Gray

FH is my second home
SawTooTH said:
Thanks I went a bit mad and bought the Sennheiser PC-155 USB ones...that'll teach her.

Or it'll teach you if it happens again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom