Uthgard

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Idk, you use so many faggot names, I forgot your scout name..

Everzgay right?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
If my acc is still around I'll give you a couple million bp Vasc and alot of kit ;p.

oh ty! :)

I find freeshards good instant fun more like quake arena games than old classic DAOC.

Yesterday I made a zerk, merc was fun, but zerker is much faster killing, which from my pov, is what matters here. Problem is when you encounter people with modded rewards, even if theyr legally obtained, it brings you back memories of pre 1.61 Zzang or Mumin 2 shoting tanks right and left. Or people whom you need literally 4 ppl in order to kill them. But 'tis ok, you learn to live with them and simply start ignoring them. Or plain hackers, like yesterday this flyhack abusing eldritch who ruined the fun for 10min till a GM logged prontly his account.

And yes, you find all kind of griefers and low lifes here, but mostly in the PVP zones. In RvR zones, I havent found any of those there, zergs and addindg cunts? no doubts, but you have those in other freeshards or in live servers.

So, all in all, I think freeshards are fun.

Everz

FH is my second home
oh ty! :)

I find freeshards good instant fun more like quake arena games than old classic DAOC.

Yesterday I made a zerk, merc was fun, but zerker is much faster killing, which from my pov, is what matters here. Problem is when you encounter people with modded rewards, even if theyr legally obtained, it brings you back memories of pre 1.61 Zzang or Mumin 2 shoting tanks right and left. Or people whom you need literally 4 ppl in order to kill them. But 'tis ok, you learn to live with them and simply start ignoring them. Or plain hackers, like yesterday this flyhack abusing eldritch who ruined the fun for 10min till a GM logged prontly his account.

And yes, you find all kind of griefers and low lifes here, but mostly in the PVP zones. In RvR zones, I havent found any of those there, zergs and addindg cunts? no doubts, but you have those in other freeshards or in live servers.

So, all in all, I think freeshards are fun.

Yeh there great to pick up and have a blast, will you be around on Saturday morning or Friday afternoon bud?

Tis why I made a scout, 2v1/1v1 it was great fun to abuse the slam and sideslam timers, the ability to kite around meant many a heavy tank suffered an embarassing death. Adding twats are part and parcel though I didn't add on many with the scout and in the end people began to respect it and leave me be in a 1v1 (that and the LE title added effect ;D)

Heh, always hacks on shard, there far to easy to use and far to readily available.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yes Zing the Scout RR11 ish is still there :p

Halloween Event starts tomorrow, will be great fun, I got a few nice ideas :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yeh there great to pick up and have a blast, will you be around on Saturday morning or Friday afternoon bud?

Tis why I made a scout, 2v1/1v1 it was great fun to abuse the slam and sideslam timers, the ability to kite around meant many a heavy tank suffered an embarassing death. Adding twats are part and parcel though I didn't add on many with the scout and in the end people began to respect it and leave me be in a 1v1 (that and the LE title added effect ;D)

Heh, always hacks on shard, there far to easy to use and far to readily available.

Prolly on Friday afternoon.

Scouts are my fav meat for zerker. Not the modded ones ofc, but the normal ones who spend the entire fight trying to slam a charging zerker :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Only newb scouts slam! Level 50 10 sec block stun or the 8sec side stun is where it's at o_O

Everz

FH is my second home
Prolly on Friday afternoon.

Scouts are my fav meat for zerker. Not the modded ones ofc, but the normal ones who spend the entire fight trying to slam a charging zerker :)

FZ, kite away, poison shot, arrows, point blanks, slam then if sideslam is needed.. rinse and repeat.. wouldnt mind a fight :p.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes Zing the Scout RR11 ish is still there :p

Halloween Event starts tomorrow, will be great fun, I got a few nice ideas :)

Good lad mate, will have a little mess around on saturday then hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom