DAOC Uthgard - Calling old DAOC players.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I appreciate this is in the wrong area but I thought it would be worth getting the attention of former players that don't venture from the front room anymore.

Uthgard is a free shards server which is supposed to come up some point this year, there's a thread about it here:https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads/uthgard.251736/

It promises to be a classic server so pre TOA with old RAs if you have any more questions feel free to go reply in that thread posted above

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Uthgards been down for a year ,I've moved on to Genesis with Shrouded Isle.
Bit of a bummer, had a lvl 35 chanter on Uth

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Uthgards been down for a year ,I've moved on to Genesis with Shrouded Isle.
Bit of a bummer, had a lvl 35 chanter on Uth
Feel for the RR12s :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have been kicking around some iRVR50 server, so many 8vs8 and rofling around there is no way in hell I'm touching DaoC again!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Have been kicking around some iRVR50 server, so many 8vs8 and rofling around there is no way in hell I'm touching DaoC again!
That's because you're playing a server with no community. Uthgard and Genesis are both very friendly

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That's because you're playing a server with no community. Uthgard and Genesis are both very friendly

But there was a community, think it was old Genesis server or some such. Did rr12, did everything you could do, got bored. What new could a server possibly offer? Sorry for being such a downer :p

Job

Played a new character in Hib yesterday, about 15 people levelling at Mag Mell, got 5 buffs within 30 secs of starting, can't argue with that.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gwad, this the server I owe you a plat on? I don't remember.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Played a new character in Hib yesterday, about 15 people levelling at Mag Mell, got 5 buffs within 30 secs of starting, can't argue with that.
What server's that?

Job

Genesis...has it got different servers?
Think it's just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom